New NSX owner!!

Hello all! I have actually had my NSX since May, but have just got around to taking some decent photos of the new ride.

I have a 1991 NSX in berlina black. I stalked the forum forever until I found the one! I flew all the way down to AL and drove it back to Kansas City. I bought it from Aero on the forum and he was super nice throughout the whole process. It was surprisingly comfortable for most the trip back and best of all no speeding tickets :wink:. The car has 63k miles and a lot of extra goodies!

DSCN0653.jpg

DSCN0659.jpg

My experience with the car the short time I have had it has been pretty amazing so far! There are a handful of NSX owners in KC so I will represent proudly.

Wow. Nice.

I saw Aero's car in person before he sold it. You picked up a very nice car from a great guy.

Very nice, what front lip is that?

Congrats! Car looks great, especially with the wheels. :cool:

Congratulations and welcome to the NSX community. Black with silver wheels- a classic combo.

At the risk of being negative, bought with a clean carfax? Your front hood/bumper seam appears a bit off. Typically a sign of bodywork or aftermarket components such as a CF hood.

Congrats and Welcome! :smile: Enjoy yourself!

Congrats and welcome! Extra goodies?

Thank you all for the welcomes!

Very nice, what front lip is that?
Downforce carbon fiber lip

the risk of being negative, bought with a clean carfax? Your front hood/bumper seam appears a bit off. Typically a sign of bodywork or aftermarket components such as a CF hood
No worries... you have a good eye, carfax and autocheck were both clean, I know one of the previous owners had hit some kind of animal and one of the bumper pieces were replaced. One of these days I'll probably remount the bumper to see if that helps with it being a bit off. Or all the more reason to look into the 02 style bumper for the pop ups, which I saw once, but can't seem to find.

Congrats and welcome! Extra goodies
The things you cannot see: gtlw, cantrell headers, blisteins on the lower perch, 6k hid, smartenna. I am on the look out for the rear spats or 02 valance and a single din center console...:wink:

Congratulations!! Looks clean!

Back