New NSX Owner in VA

Im a new owner of a NSX for a month now and loving it. I remember when I was 15 years old, and saw the first NSX in a showroom :biggrin: . My dream has come true! Im looking for other NSX owners in the Hampton Roads, VA area. Also, are there any meets, shows, etc.. near VA I havent seen any listed. Im new to the site so I am reading all the posts I can. There's alot of good information on here thanks to all your members. Thanks NSXPRIME/Members
Brad=GRWNSXVA

Congratulations Brad, we need to get together one day, I"m from Va Beach & theres a few of us nsx owners here in the Hamton roads. 1TITENSX usually sets up the meetings but I have"nt heard from him in a while but I did see him driving down Providence Rd. last week & he didnt notice me cause I was in the Honda civic. I will be going out of town for a couple of month so maybe we can try to get together when I get back. Where is your shop located?

Ray Rodriguez said:
Congratulations Brad, we need to get together one day, I"m from Va Beach & theres a few of us nsx owners here in the Hampton roads. 1TITENSX usually sets up the meetings but I have'nt heard from him in a while but I did see him driving down Providence Rd. last week & he didnt notice me cause I was in the Honda civic. I will be going out of town for a couple of month so maybe we can try to get together when I get back. Where is your shop located?

Ha ha....Ray I thought that was you...I saw you that day :) Yeah it's been while cause' it's been kind of cold and all but there have been some warm days to. I was also working on my car for two months or so :redface:

GPWNSXVA (Brad), congrats on the NSX and welcome to the HR area. I was just over there last week meeting another NSXer in Newport News. We met at the Hooters off of Jefferson Blvd. We usually do the big meets on Sun since this seems to be the best day for everyone. I know of 4 NSXers in your immediate area. Please send me an email at [email protected] and we will add you to our email list :cool:

Last edited:
I will be down in Newport News April 1st, 2nd, and 3rd for a car meet.....if you want to get together, I would love to meet up with you guys. Just let me know. :)

My family ownes B&L Automotive. The shop is located almost at the corner of Jefferson Avenue and Fort Eustis Blvd. WWW.BLAUTO.COM

On the other note..anytime you guys want to get together is good for me I dont have to work weekends so im pretty free most of the time. I was very surprised to come home and see that there are more than a handful of us around so I look forward to meeting up with you.

Back