New NSX owner in San Diego

K2

Experienced Member
Hey everyone,

I am proud owner of a 99 black NSX-T. I bought it from a dealership in NY. I made the deal while I was sking in Mammoth. One of the best decision I made. I have modified the stereo a bit. It sounds so-so-so good.
Like other NSX owners I was dumb founded, evertime I went to my garage and saw the car of my dream. I am hoping to get lots of info and updates from rest of you guys. I am also hoping to meet other NSX owners in San Diego and So cal area. Good to join the NSX club!!!

------------------
1999 NSX-T
1999 Explorer
1963 VW Ghia

Originally posted by K2:
Hey everyone,

I am proud owner of a 99 black NSX-T. I bought it from a dealership in NY. I made the deal while I was sking in Mammoth. One of the best decision I made. I have modified the stereo a bit. It sounds so-so-so good.
Like other NSX owners I was dumb founded, evertime I went to my garage and saw the car of my dream. I am hoping to get lots of info and updates from rest of you guys. I am also hoping to meet other NSX owners in San Diego and So cal area. Good to join the NSX club!!!

welcome to the club. i am a fellow snowboarder at mammoth. i heard this should be an awesome winter season. maybe we can all caravan up to slopes with the NSX?? yeah right..haha. happy motoring.

khue

Well, I would like to say Welcome to the SDNSX group, we have a canyon run on the 19th Saturday, why don't you come out and meet the guys.

Degle,

Can you send you more info for the event on the 19th. I tried your e-mail on AOL, but it did not work.

------------------
1999 NSX-T
1999 Explorer
1963 VW Ghia

Welcome to our group K2!

maybe we can all caravan up to slopes with the NSX?? yeah right..haha

That would be quite the sight...NSXs with roof racks and snowboards/skis...kinda like James Bond with the Esprit.
biggrin.gif

i am a fellow snowboarder at mammoth.

As am I...sorta. Last season was my first (I used to ski, but very infrequently). I'm hooked, bought my own gear, and even got a season pass to Mammoth!

i heard this should be an awesome winter season

I heard the same thing...just hope my work load doesn't keep me away from the slopes.

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

I head to Mammoth few times a year. If any of you guys want to head on up, Just let me know. My explorer is 4 wheel drive.

If you want to head to Big Bear, I am game for that also.

------------------
1999 NSX-T
1999 Explorer
1963 VW Ghia

Hey there buddy!! Glad to see you finally got around to registering here!
smile.gif
Great pick for a username!!

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

getting warmmer.....

Hint. I do ski with K2 racing ski, but its something else. You will know when we all meet.

------------------
1999 NSX-T
1999 Explorer
1963 VW Ghia

Not sure if I could be able to make it out to Texas. I heard that NSXPO is in California next year. For sure next.

I heard people in Texas are very, very friendly. I hope and wish to make it to Texas..........

There's nothing like NSXPO anywhere else in North America. After the event every year, there are a lot of people who say, "I had a terrific time!" and a lot of people who say, "I'm sorry I didn't go; if I had only known how much fun everyone would have!". One thing you don't hear is people saying, "I'm sorry I went."

Be there.

Back