New NSX owner in San Antonio

Whats up fellow NSX owners. My dream came true 2 weeks ago, and I was able to purchase my first NSX. Ever since I was a child I told myself, I would own a NSX. Well, 2 weeks ago, I found a deal of a life time in San Diego CA. A 1995 NSX-T, with 69K miles. I flew there and drove home, that day. I look forward to meeting other owners in the Texas area. If there are any events or meets, please let me know.

picture.php

Last edited:
Are there any other NSX owners in San Antonio? I hear about a red one with gold rims, but have not seen any others in the area...:confused:

There are a few other SA owners. I had mine there for about a year, but have since moved. There is a cars and coffee type get together the last Saturday of the month. I think it has moved since I left. There were usually one or two of us there.

Congrats

There are a few other SA owners. I had mine there for about a year, but have since moved. There is a cars and coffee type get together the last Saturday of the month. I think it has moved since I left. There were usually one or two of us there.

Congrats

Yeah I was reading about that here on the forum, It seems as though everyone hangs out in Austin or Houston. Not trying to throw so many miles on the car, just to link up with other members. Hopefully I will find some other owners in the local area.

I just moved back to San Antonio this weekend. There's more, 3 red (other then mine and yours), 2 silver, 1 yellow, 1 black, from what I know of for sure.

Last edited:
congrats on the new car! i go to SA a few times a month....it'd be nice to meet up with the SA guys one weekend....i know a group of us up here wouldn't mind making the trip down...

congrats on the new car! i go to SA a few times a month....it'd be nice to meet up with the SA guys one weekend....i know a group of us up here wouldn't mind making the trip down...

Come down this Sat. for the Cup cake meet.

I was in SA from July 2007 until June 2010, but I only had by NSX for the last year.

Ah, so you were the one at coffee and rides before.

Last edited:

Thanks, come down this weekend for the Cupcake meet.. Bring all the NSX's

Seems to be a few more people in San Antonio picking up NSXs nowadays.

I came up to the Coffee and Rides meet in my Z one weekend and passed a red 02+ on the way. Moved from Del Rio to Corpus Christi a few months ago, but I find my way up to SA about once a month ( no NSX again yet ).
I will be moving out of the area before the next NSX however.

Congrats on the new NSX.
There are always 1 or 2 at Cars and Coffee on the last Saturday of the month at the Vineyards on 1604 and Blanco. I go when I can and the weather is good.

Hope to see you out there.

Back