New NSX owner in Maryland

Just purchased this 1991 Black NSX. Has 45K miles From prime member Autovation. :biggrin:

x2.jpg
x1.jpg

Xpass.jpg

Xconsole.jpg

looks immaculate ! take care of her.

Welcome to the Black car club! Those miles are super low, time for some catching up :biggrin:

looks immaculate ! take care of her.

The car is past immaculate! I can't belive how clean and well taken car of this car is! She has the looks of a monster. Just need to get her some speed to match the looks. I'll have to add some kick to her soon! I am used to driving my prelude so I need to get the nsx atleast a little more pep. Haha I know that "sounds" funny compairing the nsx to my prelude.

Welcome to the Black car club! Those miles are super low, time for some catching up :biggrin:

The miles will go up in the spring. Right now in md the roads are chuck full or salt and snow. So she is going in the race shop to be tucked away for hibernation.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys:cool:

Roger the NSX looks great man, I remember when I first got mines, it took about a week for it to hit me, that I finally own my dream car, GREAT BUY BRO

Fantastic purchase. The car isn't even broken in yet. Drive her in good health and stay safe and have fun. Welcome to our little corner of the Net!

Thanks for all the kind replys. This car is sweet!!! I need more power lol:cool:

Welcome to the B/B NSX club...but remember...its not a Prelude!:eek: Learn about her and be patient...impatience leads to fatal mistakes:frown: Your in the exotic sportcar realm now:biggrin:

Dam :cool:

Welcome to the B/B NSX club...but remember...its not a Prelude!:eek: Learn about her and be patient...impatience leads to fatal mistakes:frown: Your in the exotic sportcar realm now:biggrin:

Dam :cool:
I am NOT a rookie as far as aftermarket upgrades go to say the least :wink:. Also my prelude is not your average prelude lol. Anything I do will be done and done right and tasteful. This car is to georgous to hack up lol. I just want a little kick to match the looks of this exotic car.

Congrats on he NSX. Another one in MD. I drive mine everyday and rarely ever see any. You will get use to the car. Any car the first takes a little time to get to know it.

I'm not to far from you in Bel Air. What year/color is your NSX? We should meet up some time.

Thanks for all the kind replys. This car is sweet!!! I need more power lol:cool:

Where in Maryland?

Add 1 more. Are you the guy that talked to John at Absolute Pro Formance? My turbo NSX is there.

Yeap. My prelude is the now were doing a few things in the off season while the motor is out. I wasn't there that weekend you went 11.20"s at mir nice times esp for street tires. :biggrin:

Back