New NSX owner in AZ (almost)

Hi Everybody, I just wanted to say hi! I finally graduated college, got a job, got engaged, bought a house, and now I'm getting my NSX (all within 1 year :biggrin: )! BTW, it's rogerm's red (w/ red top). I'm really excited and can't wait to get out to San Diego in a week or so to pick up the beauty. I'd love to hear from the Arizona crowd! Anyway, I've been scouring this site for a little over a year now - not providing any comments since I don't have an NSX - so I know quite a few of you regulars. I'm sure you'll be hearing from me some more!

Congratulations. Welcome to the family.

Grats! Welcome to the boards :biggrin:

Thanks again guys.
01blacks4,
Definately, we should get together... I won't have my NSX for a week or so, but I'd LOVE to see yours. I believe yours has a turbo :biggrin: correct?? Where abouts in Chandler are you? -- i guess its a small world when you own an NSX --

Welcome to the Family! I'm the goofball with the Yellow Comptech NSX in North Phoenix. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around. :)

Have you gotten the car from San Diego yet?! Pics are in order! ;)

waldorf said:
Welcome to the Family! I'm the goofball with the Yellow Comptech NSX in North Phoenix. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around. :)

Have you gotten the car from San Diego yet?! Pics are in order! ;)

Thanks for the welcome, I have picked the car up from San Diego but its in the shop getting an NSX-R trans right now. I'll have pics as soon as I get it back and clean it up! I do hope to see you around, I'm in the North Phoenix area every so often :smile:.

92NSX said:
Congrats on the purchase.
Already modding it huh. :biggrin:

Thanks! Actually, the only reason I'm moding it is because the clutch is soooo worn I can hardly shift into 1st (this started happening only a week after purchase). I figured that as long as I have it in the shop I may as well get the shorties and 4.23 final drive... and the tranny rebuilt... this is rational thinking... right? :wink:

Back