New NSX owner--HELLO TO ALL

FGG

Contributing Member
After a pretty exhausting search, I am the proud new owner of a 1996 Red/Tan NSX-T; 22,000 miles. So, I just wanted to say hello to everyone. NSX Prime has been a wonderful reseach tool in my quest to find an NSX. I have spent weeks reviewing everything available on the car in the "FAQ" section as well as reading many, many messages to get as good a picture of the vehicle's quality as possible. To my surprise, I ended up finding one within 50 miles of home. The NSX prime purchasing checklists and pricing info were of great assistance in my inspection and negotiating of a fair price with the dealer. The car is wonderful to drive and to just admire for its obvious quality of design and technology. Having owned a 1980 Ferrari 308 GTSi, I can speak with first hand knowledge of the pleasure and pain of Ferrari ownership. While I considered a 348, I couldn't overcome the fear of highway meltdown, not to mention the costs of service and repair. When I first drove the NSX it was immediately evident that this is a solid car which I will not have any fear driving extended distances.

In any event, I look forward to being an active participant in the NSX community!!!

congrats...

im not an owner of NSX nor ferrari but i'd always love ferrari.

its great to see people that choose NSX over ferrari.

hopefully soon, i can post a thread that titles "new owner" also...

Congratulation on your car and welcome to the forum as well.
I am sure you will enjoy the car and this site as well. I agree there is a lot of information to be found here.

Back