New NSX owner from Sweden

Hi! I´m a new NSX owner from Sweden.

I´ve just bought a 91 NSX with some mods: Comptech supercharger, Headers, Supersprint exhaust, coilovers, Tarox brakes...

There will be some more mods done in the near future!

Heres a poor pic:

nsx2.jpg

Cheers!

///Martin

Looks like a great addition...Congrats!

Congrats. Looks nice. I would personally ditch the litter box hood and cheesy red steering wheel. WW body kit looks nice. 02' rear valence, too?

The Hood looks a bit weird, I´ll replace it with a carbon fiber hood.

Smacke: Thanks for the pics, but its not me who drove the car it was Kevin on some form of streetrace i GBG?

Is that the one with Comptech which was in Spain?! Btw how much you paid if thats not the secret?

No this one is from Italy and then Germany. I paid about 46.000 USD.

Congrats. I think that car looks sweet. The hood is cool too, not every NSX has to look the same...

BTW, Sweden is a beautiful country. I went there to fish in the Baltic last month. I can't get enough of Sweden... or the women there!

[:)]

some better pictures.. :)
IMG_6071.jpg

IMG_6095.jpg

edit: ohh.. and congratulate to the new car.. :)

Congrats on the new car, but you Swedes must really love those wheels. I thought the wheels in the first pic looked 100 times better. But hey that could just be me.

wow, that looks really well organized for a street race. the cops didn't bother you guys? its interesting to see some american iron in those photos as well.

wow, that looks really well organized for a street race. the cops didn't bother you guys? its interesting to see some american iron in those photos as well.

I must have missed the Iron. I see a supra, NSX, p-car and BMW/Volvo wagon.

I must have missed the Iron. I see a supra, NSX, p-car and BMW/Volvo wagon.

there was a chrysler 300c, a chevy S10, and another gm truck there.

The cops is usually quite quick to respond so we usually drive 3-10 times, then we have to move to another location..
But this weekend we tested a new location 30 minutes drive outside Gothenburg and we ( not me, my rear tire don't feel good :( ) got to drive 2 hours before the coops got around.. :D

here is some more pictures taken this year.. http://www.goldenastra.se/FOTO/race/index.htm

there are American cars, but they are all still in the garages.. :)
among them worlds fastest cyclone ( http://www.syclone.org ) and a Camaro -69 with about 1000 Hp

sorry sleeplezz for all the OT.. :redface:

Last edited:
Congrats. I think that car looks sweet. The hood is cool too, not every NSX has to look the same...

[:)]

True, but that hood vent looks exactly like the ceiling fan in my bathroom. How could anyone cut an NSX hood to install that?!! :eek:

Back