New NSX Owner.....FINALLY!

Now I understand why everyone raves about the NSX. What an incredible machine!!

I am the lucky new owner of a 1991 Sebring Silver NSX that previously belonged to Nick out of Sacramento California. Thanks Nick. The car was better then described!

I will post updated pictures of the car soon.

-Jose

Quick pic that Nick took.
SNV30706.JPG

Now I understand why everyone raves about the NSX. What an incredible machine!!

I am the lucky new owner of a 1991 Sebring Silver NSX that previously belonged to Nick out of Sacramento California. Thanks Nick. The car was better then described!

I will post updated pictures of the car soon.

-Jose

Now you know why the NSX is a SPECIAL MACHINE

When I first saw the NSX back in 1996 my reaction was :eek: :eek: :eek: since that day I dream the NSX for many years, now I finally own one :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:,. When I open the garage door I still can't belived I own one. I LOVE IT!:biggrin:

By the way Beutiful! NSX and CONGRATULATIONS! Enjoy it!

Bernie

Congrats! that is one of the cleanest cars I have seen...you have a very nice well taken care of car..and Nick's new 05 is sweet also!

Congrats! that is one of the cleanest cars I have seen...you have a very nice well taken care of car..and Nick's new 05 is sweet also!

Thanks everyone.

The car is incredible. I cannot believe the car is from 1991! Just incredible condition.

Nick is a straight up guy and was happy to do business with him.

-Jose

Very nice.

If you ever decide to sell it, please let me know. I could always use another Sebring Silver NSX for garage queen duty. My current 1991 is more of a driver and track rat.

Congrats. Nice
You can always get a faster car, but it will be hard to find a better/reliable/enjoyable car. Enjoy your new toy. Drive safe.:smile:

Nice find...congratulations. She's beautiful.

Jose,
Beautiful car! Congrats!!! Too bad our 91's won't get to meet up anytime soon...I live part time in Austin, but my NSX is in SF. However, my Alfa is there, and you should bring your NSX to one of our Alfa Club events (all cars are welcome). Also, I know some great backroads (as I am sure you do also). PM me if you want a cool map that takes you on backroads from Austin to Llano (home of Cooper's BBQ) and back.

Cheers,
Ryan

Funny, back in 91/92 when the NSX came out I was so intruiged by it yet could'nt afford one I went out and bought a 91 Toyota MR2 turbo. It was like the runt of the litter compared to the NSX, but was a fantastic car nonetheless. Congrats.

Welcome to the " Quick Silver Club." You purchased the best color silver Honda made for the NSX:wink:

Thanks guys. Nick deserves all the credit for creating a great clean car. I just waited until the perfect car became available.
-Jose

Funny, back in 91/92 when the NSX came out I was so intruiged by it yet could'nt afford one I went out and bought a 91 Toyota MR2 turbo. It was like the runt of the litter compared to the NSX, but was a fantastic car nonetheless. Congrats.

Funny, I had my nsx for 2 years now, loved it, especially the mid engine part. But always afraid to abuse it, so went out and bought a MR2 and drives it as a beater, loves it, don't have to worry about pampering it!

Congrats on the new purchase by the way!

There's ten thousand corvettes for sale on autotrader, but only barely over 100 nsx's

Back