New NSX Owner again

Hey all,

I have owned 2 NSXs in the past. I sold my last NSX a year ago and since then, I've owned an M3, Cobra and Mercedes. However, there's no other cars like an NSX so I am in the process of purchasing an NSX (Hopefully picking up this week) and just wanted to drop in and say hello.

Last edited:
Welcome back even though you haven't purchased yet, good luck and many pics please

Good decision - what was it about the others that just couldn't do it for ya? We love stories and pics of new purchases! Welcome back!

Yea, i want another car like ferrari, but wont sell the nsx since it seems everyone comes right back to them lol

Im back too. 3rd nsx. I tried the lexus isf didn't like it as much.
My reason is exotic ferrari looks without the expensive maitenance.

Thanks, all. Glad to be back and will be picking up my NSX this weekend.

Good decision - what was it about the others that just couldn't do it for ya? We love stories and pics of new purchases! Welcome back!

Good question. I think Mr. Duck answer this question. In this past year, I've enjoyed driving the M3, Cobra and Mercedes, but they do not have the look and feel of an NSX. I am glad to be back and 3rd times is a charm; I won't be selling this one anytime soon!

Back