New NSX Owner! 91 NY

Thanks for sharing your new weapon with us! Beautiful car with only 27k on the clock. Way to go, You will enjoy it.

Your life will never be the same! Enjoy your new ride! I just purchased one as well and although it is my second one and I'm sure we are sharing the same excitement!

Nice ride and welcome to Prime! Enjoy the ride :biggrin:

welcome to another new NE member. Consider joining the nsxca and keep an eye on our regional forum for events:smile:

If your location of "nuclear power plant" ny refers to Indian Point, you are very close to the best nsx tech, LarryB (also President of the NSXCA). You would also be living near one of the associates working for me, the former mayor of Buchanan.

You should plan on coming up to Watkins Glen for Kids' Day this July.

You should come with us tomorrow to see the new NSX concept at the NY Autoshow.

LMK if you would like to attend, we are planning to meet in at 10:00am at Javits, but whenever you come would be fine. PM me back you cell # if you want to go:).

Regards and Congrats,
LarryB

Nice to meet every, I definitely will enjoy this car like none before it.

I am quite tall, 6'8". I fit in the car like a glove, that is, I won't be sliding around at all while driving, heh.

I have to do some quick cleanups on the car starting with the belts, wp, and all fluids. I was planning on bringing them to the Acura dealer because that is where most of the work has been done in the past.

Although, now that I know we have a nsx pro nearby, I might have to reach out to him prior to the dealer.

Thanks everyone, and hopefully we get to meet at some car meets. I know I did enjoy them with my Teg.

Nice to meet every, I definitely will enjoy this car like none before it.

I am quite tall, 6'8". I fit in the car like a glove, that is, I won't be sliding around at all while driving, heh.

I have to do some quick cleanups on the car starting with the belts, wp, and all fluids. I was planning on bringing them to the Acura dealer because that is where most of the work has been done in the past.

Although, now that I know we have a nsx pro nearby, I might have to reach out to him prior to the dealer.

Thanks everyone, and hopefully we get to meet at some car meets. I know I did enjoy them with my Teg.
Forget the Acura dealer, Larry forgot more than the dealer ever knew, and the minute he looks at the NSX, he remembers everything. You and Larry will never see eye to eye, if you take your two heights and average them, it's barely over 4 feet tall. But you will never meet someone with larger/taller knowledge of the car than Larry. Make an appointment with Larry ASAP, and get that baby properly taken care of!!!

Congrats! Glad to hear you fit in the car given your height. I've had quite a few people tell me they don't think they will fit in an NSX because they're too tall, but I don't think most have seriously investigated how accommodating an NSX really is. Now it is difficult to get in/out of if you have joint problems, as my Acura dealership greeter (retired firefighter) found out when I took my car in yesterday.

I really like this color combination, in fact I have come full circle and love the entire package and that includes stock wheels and exhaust as well.
I really think they had the car perfect right out of the box.
Welcome and congratulations.

Nice to have another NSX in the area. +1 on using Larry instead of the dealership. He's done all the work on my 01 and I could not be happier. You ever been to the Bear Mountain Car Show? You should bring the NSX there. You don't see very many.

Please do not even think about bringing the car to a dealer. Larry B is the man!:biggrin:

Figured I would post some updated pictures..

Also thanks for the LarryB connection. We got in touch today.

Loving the Low Mileage

5u9zGl.jpg

Clean Interior :)

aD0rel.jpg

Getting some love from the locals

7wt9Dl.jpg

On the way to the photoshoot with my Friend.

sypsfl.jpg

At the local hot spot

bJ9gbl.jpg

Other Views

8queXl.jpg

Closed Bridge

KGdM2l.jpg

Next hot spot!

k7Xxbl.jpg

Round 2

DbGFil.jpg

Couple blocking me in

whknIl.jpg

The artistic photo

yNZ1hl.jpg

Having fun with our favorite sports car. Exactly why HONDA built it. Girl on the porch doing a double take, like everyone else. Classic.

Back