New NSX just previewed in Paris!

TC

Experienced Member
It's here, and all of the rumors were true: V10, front-engined, all-wheel drive, 500+ HP, light-weight chassis, GT designed for daily use, about $200k, and it looks GREAT. But for some reason Honda has called it the Lamborghini Estoque.

Pics...

It's here, and all of the rumors were true:...But for some reason Honda has called it the Lamborghini Estoque.

Great post.... :biggrin:

Here's a video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jeq1QZos_1k

Looks just like a Gallardo or Enzo from the front bumper... only real attractive view of the photos released today.
000000Lamborghini_Estoque-1.jpg

Lets hope they don't build it. The world is already awash in expensive front engine cars. Just more of the same (since the SLR) big engine and boring looks.

Last edited:
I think that the front end has a number of similarities to some of the recent spy shots of the new NSX. The profile is a bit ungainly - too long - the new NSX looks to be shorter. But overall, I think that Lambo has basically rolled out the car that Honda seems to have in mind - similar car, similar looks, similar design, similar target buyer, similar specs.

I don't know what Lamborghini is thinking.

Given enough expensive liquor and dubious substances to abuse. Anything can seem like a good idea. Seems to be the case here.

But then I thought the Porsche folks were smoking crack when they came out with an SUV. Now they are pretty common in Southern Cal. so I know nothing. :tongue::biggrin:

Thats an ugly car

$200k Camaro

000000Lamborghini_Estoque-1.jpg

camaro1.jpg

Wow, I kind of liked the design (trust me the bloated big hood and bloated large car is a HUGE TURN OFF) of the nose but it does look very much like the Camaro. And I for sure, have never liked the Camero, my car is large enough...

Thanks for the info. I just checked it out :biggrin:.

Oh My God...that looks just like the new lambo 550...except with 4 seats! That actually does look quite appealing and original when you get the whole package. It does look a lot like an Aston from some views though which is quite unappealing :-(.

I'd be quite happy if Honda once again pulls off an amazing car for the NA3. It may be overweight and a grocery getter but, if it's unique and smart, I think they could do it...

Last edited:
If Honda can build something like this, with same spec, at around $120k~$140k, i will pre-order it for sure. :biggrin::biggrin:

370Z
attachment.php

Attachments

• Niss_370Z_01[4] copy.jpg
    Niss_370Z_01[4] copy.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 420
"the gray car is a spy-photo shot of a fiberglass styling buck of a future front wheel drive car outside of a Honda R&D facility - many people wildly misinterpreted this as an S2000 prototype"-unknown

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1_best-car-s2000.jpg
    1_best-car-s2000.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 418
  • 2_best-car-s2000.jpg
    2_best-car-s2000.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 420
Back