new nsx is dead. long live the old nsx!

Re: Finally?

Bill, can I buy my car back now? Since my retirement plans are junk, I may as well get another NSX and enjoy life while I'm still healthy and making money. :frown:

Seriously, is this not the most definitive/significant/final news ever on the 2nd gen since we started wondering and wringing our hands 12 years ago?

Bill, can I buy my car back now? Since my retirement plans are junk, I may as well get another NSX and enjoy life while I'm still healthy and making money. :frown:

Seriously, is this not the most definitive/significant/final news ever on the 2nd gen since we started wondering and wringing our hands 12 years ago?
hey ted.
one of the best nsx shops in the country is within walking distance of my house, i cannot think of another car i would rather drive especially for what it is worth. life is good.
if shad ever closes up shop i might sell it. otherwise it is definitely a keeper. i lost 25% of my 401K but i am not losing sleep over it. the dollar may be worthless in a few years anyway. i simply lowered my expectations. good hearing from you.

i lost 25% of my 401K but i am not losing sleep over it.
LOL
How did you get so lucky?:frown:
I wish I only lost 25% in the past year. At least I am saving $25 a week at the pump. Maybe that will make up for the $4000 I lost over the fall quarter.

Clearly, modding the NSX is becoming a better investment opportunity. right??? By the time I am done it will be like having a new NSX. :biggrin:

Back