New NSX Club Merchandise Website

We are happy to announce a new line of NSX Club logo merchandise, with new ordering procedures. The merchandise can be found by going to the club's website at
http://www.nsxca.org/nsxca/parts/index.html
and clicking on "NSXCA Merchandise".

Our new merchandise website offers the following advantages to our members:

- Faster order processing. Most orders will be processed and shipped within a few days. No more waiting months for orders to be batched and filled!

- Greater customization. We have added the ability to have custom embroidered text in addition to the club logo. This can be the name of your region or chapter, or your own name, or anything else you would like. It can now appear with the logo, or on the opposite (right) chest, or on either sleeve.

- New items!

- Easy, secure website ordering using a secure server for checkout.

Please stop by and take a look at our new offerings. They are grouped into various categories - short sleeve, long sleeve, outerwear, etc. Just click on an item name or photo to see colors, sizes, and other ordering options.

If there is an item you would be interested in, but you don't see it on our website, please send me an e-mail and we will do our best to find it for you.

The club has partnered with Corporate Casuals, a leading vendor of customized logo items, in providing our club merchandise to you.

Best regards
Ken Sax
Treasurer, NSX Club of America
On behalf of the board of directors of the NSX Club of America

Just got my first delivery using this new ordering method. Fast, easy and good quality products. I placed the order on 2/13 and received it today.

Nice work Ken.

Back