New! New!

Just got my NSX today...man..the engine is louder then I thought...I'm used to the the quiet hondas and acuras....you know...the sedans....

Is it just the NSX I got...or is the louder engine sound normal??? I can almost hear all the clicking...

Thanks in advance.:smile:

Details PLEASE?? Congrats!!!

Mine is a 1995 NSX-T with about 46K miles on it. It's niiiiice!
But I'm not quite use to the car yet...that's why the engine noise gets to me.

I'm happy to be one here with all the othe Primers!

I'm old fashioned, the NSX was acquired more for the looks then performance. But it's a complete package which makes it even better.

Thanks to all who are listening. Right now, I'm still at that remorseful. I keep asking myself if it was a mistake. I feel very guilty. Damn, damn, damn!

Your guilt now is *nothing* compared to when you start spending on all those extra's...hiding Fedex boxes in the garage...mmuuuhHAHHAHAHA.

The engine being "noisy" is normal - the valvetrain sounds are what throw off most people. Listening to the NSX engine in action is a symphony!

:wink:

Drive and Enjoy.

Hey bro...the engine whirling behind your head is the ultimate rush baby! I notice the difference after I drive my Cadillac...lol...My buddies Pantera was very loud but the NSX has a definate sound...especially if you get an aftermarket exhaust from Dali:biggrin: Engine the sound...there are only a few other cars that sound better...one being a Ferrari...:rolleyes:

Dam:cool:

First of all, congratulations with your NSX. Please post some pictures if you can.

As far as the engine is concerned, is your NSX stock or has it been modified. After market intake, headers and/or exhaust make a LOT of difference as far as the sound level is concerned.
As for clicking noises, the only clicking noises you might here is when you almost stall the engine or when the VVIS or VTEC engages. And there is an additional tune which comes in if you switch on the airco. Of course, in my case, I hardly every do that because the airco robs me of too many horses and I really, REALLY need them all.

Hey bro...the engine whirling behind your head is the ultimate rush baby! I notice the difference after I drive my Cadillac...lol...My buddies Pantera was very loud but the NSX has a definate sound...especially if you get an aftermarket exhaust from Dali:biggrin: Engine the sound...there are only a few other cars that sound better...one being a Ferrari...:rolleyes:

Dam:cool:
Is your Buddy on the Pantera International website and/or
[email protected]

Back