New Mustang Dyno Sheet Angus AP-X Turbo

A few months back my car began to run very poorly all of a sudden. Nabil from First Class Automotive diagnosed to to a bad F/IC. AEM replaced the board due to a faulty map sensor. I wasted a ton of time trying to diagnose it myself. Much thanks to Larry B, Mase, Wil, Phillipe and several others I PM'd trying to figure out if I had a bad:

Ground
Fuel pump
vacuum leak
dirty throttle body
bad o2 sensor
fuel pressure regulator
fouled plugs.
The bad AEM board tripped the service light The code turned out to be the Crank Position Sensor. From what I learned it rarely goes bad and is $$$$$$$$ to replace.

After the NSX meet in Orlando and talking to Steve Mason about 30 seconds into the conversation he said "you have a bad F/IC"

I shipped the car to Orlando and waited...............During that time a set of gently used Bilsteins came up for sale. (Thank you Ken Sampson) I had Nabil install these along with newer springs on the lower perch. (no more 4x4 comments thank you!)

The car was retuned at Central Florida Turbo by Manuel aka Columbia. He did an excellent job and got me safely to 403hp and 336 tq. I don't know how he did it because we kept boost at 7.5 but he was able to map quite a bit more torque than my first tune a year ago.

The shocks are firmer, the car is faster and I have my evil grin back!!!!:eek:

If someone could embed the youtube video of my final dyno pull, that would be great!

http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...6350l0l7160l11l9l0l3l0l0l345l1259l0.1.3.1l5l0

Attachments

Last edited:
Back