New mustang cobra S/C

Ran with one the other day. From a stop and from 60-120. Pretty fast, much faster then then the GT's more on par with a Camero SS now. It was fun and the drive was a woman.

------------------
92 Red/Blk

It's not a bad car, but for the price I'd rather have a used NSX (which is what I bought!)
smile.gif
By the way I also have a Mustang GT which will be my daily driver once the Stealth sells.

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 20 September 2002).]

Check out my fiance's NOS'd Cobra at www.mynsx.com that "was" a v-6 when I got it then built it as my consolation prize after the ABC 8sec drag car "teardown".
frown.gif
bo hoo)

I drove that Cobra last night after dinner out w/ her sitting shotgun.The car has enormous torque w the 4.10 gears in the rear.
I did not use the NOS last night but its full and there for emergency!!
smile.gif

www.mynsx.com

My friend just picked up an 03 SVT Cobra. Hence my need for some immediate NOSification. =) But anyway, don't the stock Cobras come with 3.55?

Originally posted by Darkcyd:
My friend just picked up an 03 SVT Cobra. Hence my need for some immediate NOSification. =) But anyway, don't the stock Cobras come with 3.55?

Is your car forced inducted? If so you will not need NOS. They are fast but not that fast.Having said that, the NOS would help from the start, they are torque monsters. I really like them though.
Len
n9s5x-t

Nope, haven't gone FI just yet. Eventually I think I will be having Factor X put in some magic boost, but for the time being I am still NA. So NOS being the best bang for the buck will have to tide me over till then. =)

Back