New Member.

Hey all, my name is Josh. I love cars and I love working on them, learning about them and modifying them. At the current time my daily driver is a 1993 Honda Accord LX Sedan, nothing too special but I take care of it and have done a little work to it, but have lots of plans for it. My other car is a 1988 Mazda RX7 GXL. It's my project car for now, not much is done to it. As you can see, it'd be quite the jump from these cars to an NSX. I imagine it will be a couple of years.

I joined NSX Prime because I'd like to be the owner of an NSX sometime in the near future. I've always loved the cars and knew of them when I was younger, but now that I'm older I would like to seriously consider and obtain one someday. Before I do that I wanted to study up on them and learn a lot more about them. This place looks pretty promising and looks to have plenty of information on the beloved NSX. I'd probably look into getting an early model NSX, due to the lower prices I've seen compared to the newer models. Nothing is set in stone though. That's why I'm here. To learn more about the amazing NSX and what I would like to get myself into someday.

Thanks for your time,

Josh

Last edited:
Welcome.......Hope you can get your NSX when the time is right.......Have fun......Steve

Thanks for the welcome guys. I was hesitant to actually post anything since I don't own one yet and I gather it'll be a couple of years before I can seriously afford one. However, I have to start somewhere. I figured it'd be wise to study up now and learn about them long before I have the chance to own one. The only NSX related thing I own is a pair of front brake calipers from a 1991 JDM Honda NSX.

So far I've really enjoyed the site. The FAQ is great. I was curious who the youngest NSX owner on the forum is. And by owner I mean they actually purchased the vehicle themselves. Well thanks again for the relpies, I'll be lurking around.

Welcome! The more you know about the NSX, the more you want it. Hope you get it soon.:smile:

nsxpurextc said:
Welcome! The more you know about the NSX, the more you want it. Hope you get it soon.:smile:

Hi, new member also .. don't want to start another thread so I'll tag along. Hope you don't mind jsinger :smile:

My name is Michael from Vancouver Canada, and I'm a car enthusiast. I current have a BMW 330Ci, but I'd love to own an NSX some years down the road if I can get my money right. I'm quite impressed that we've got a mature and successful crowd here seeing some financial advice on the other thread!

I started off getting interested in the NSX b/c of the Senna connection, but the more I find out about it the more I'm hooked on. How can a 'supercar' be so daily, so durable and reliable, and so outstandingly beautiful over all these years. How does it drive? How the owners think .. I'm here to learn more about the car and hopefully become a future owner. :biggrin:

If Honda set out to make this a really fast daily car that the owners love, it seems like they have succeeded. I read a few threads and I agree with many that you don't need to compete with the ever-boosting hp numbers. So many of you are content with the car .. it's amazing ..

Cheers!

Mike

Last edited:
Back