Hey guys, i am a new member to this forum and a proud owner of a new 1996 Acura Nsx-T. I am looking forward to this forum so which it can guide me toward my decision of where to start or what should i do to my Nsx.

Congrats. Welcome to the club. Enjoy your car for a while and then see what you might want to change. You may think it is perfect as is.

Some unique rims is what I'd start with.

Welcome. I am still itching to try out the NSX I bought. I have yet to try it although my brother has been enjoying it:wink:

I am so looking forward to it before I go back to Thailand and be a monk for a month and wrapping up my work here in Denver.

:smile:

Congratulations!

Since you are in Bay Area, you will have chance to attend many local NSX meets and check out the mods on many NSXes. I miss Bay Area.

o NSX o said:
Hey guys, i am a new member to this forum and a proud owner of a new 1996 Acura Nsx-T. I am looking forward to this forum so which it can guide me toward my decision of where to start or what should i do to my Nsx.

Welcome and congrats on the car

Thanks for all the warm welcome guys, makes me feel like home. I am looking forward to learn more from this site and can't wait to drive my car. I live in Northern California and its been raining a lot lately, so havent really been able to drive it. Just been sitting in the garage. I can't wait til summer comes.

14705IMG_2259.jpg

here goes a picture of my nsx-t.

welcome. another Bay area proud owner :biggrin:
see u around, there's quite a few of us here. see u on the up comming meets :smile:

That is a way fun ride. Enjoy the heck out of it. I just got mine a couple of weeks ago and even though I love to tinker and mod I am going to wait awhile and just enjoy it the way it is. Then I will see what fun options there are to upgrade performance.............Steve

o NSX o said:
14705IMG_2259.jpg

here goes a picture of my nsx-t.

Congratulations on the new car. Looks great. I guess you live in a state where you have to have a front license plate. I would consider getting the SOS stealth license plate holder, to clean up the look of the nose.

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produ...cts/NSX/ScienceofSpeed/Stealth_License_Plate/

The other thing, and you may not care, is that it looks like you are missing the plastic lip that goes on the lower front valence, think its a $100 part, unless you are thinking of adding something else like a wings west lip.

Anyway car still looks great, welcome to the club,

Carl

From one new member to another: Congrats and enjoy the car.

Back