New Member!!!

Hello everyone, I just picked up a NSX awhile back and new to this forum. Just want to introduce myself. Bought the car from a Prime member.

1995 Black/Black 78k. This is the only picture I have so far.

nsx-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
nice color, by far the fastest of all colors. LOL

welcome to prime.

Congrats on the great purchase - not much better in life (outside of the obvious... :wink: ) than a NSX. Post more pics when you get a chance and give us the purchase story! Happy Motoring Jay

Thank you for the warm welcoming. Been working a lot so no new pictures yet. I purchased this car in Stockton from Julie I believe her username is NSX1818. She kept the car really clean no mod all services up to date. She put in dual clutch at 50k.

Plans for the future are coilovers, rear valence, and TE37 or CE28. Still doing my research on coilovers. I am leaning towards Tein mono. I got quoted for $1750. Would love some suggestions for coilovers from you guys.

Might want to look into Eibach as well. I've got a set on mine and they're pretty good. Forgot which model though. I went the shocks and springs route as opposed to coil overs. I feel they're cheaper to replace when they do fail and more reliable. I has Tien coilovers on my 350z (race series) and never adjusted them once. Once I set the ride height I just left it (may not work if use your car in the winter but I'm pretty sure most people will not winter drive an NSX. All my fun cars never saw winter and were on the road between May an the end of October).

Welcome and congratulations!! Don't forget to check out the Wiki on this site (off the red action bar at the top of each page) for lots of good information on mods, DIY, troubleshooting, etc.

Once I set the ride height I just left it (may not work if use your car in the winter but I'm pretty sure most people will not winter drive an NSX. All my fun cars never saw winter and were on the road between May an the end of October).

lol.....he lives in San Jose, California. We can drive our cars all year here. :biggrin:

Welcome and congrats.

Check out the NorCal forum for meets. We have a big one this Sunday.

Back