New member to NSX Prime

Hello everyone and happy holiday to all,
I'm Phong, live in Dublin-CA (east bay). I have viewed NSX Prime site to gain technical knowledge for awhile now but never found an appropriate time to set up an account due to my hectic schedule. Part of my goals for 2007 is to get to know more about my NSX, and the only way to do that is to speak to all the experts on this site. Thank you all for spending time to build up such an amazing library, it certainly has helped me alot. I would also love to hear back from owners who have done some upgrades (power added) to their auto transmissions.
Signing up with NSX Prime is a Merry Xmas to me,:smile:, cause I know I'm part of the mature and professional enthusiastic group.

Phong

Welcome and Merry Christmas to you! I have friends that live in Danville and San Ramon, so you're close by! I live in San Diego, but do get up there a few times a year. Hope you communicate alot with this site as you'll find there are alot of great people and good info on the NSX. I'm on my 3rd NSX and this one I plan on keeping a long time. I bought a 91 in 96. Kept it for over 6 years, then bought an 02 Orange/Orange. That was one of my favorite cars of all time and traded it on a 04 Lambo Gallardo. I missed the NSX and after a long search, found a 05 Orange/Orange in Chicago. I flew out there with a friend in March and took 2 and half days to drive it home! (2200+ miles!) One of the best trips in a car I have ever taken!
Anyway, hope you have a great holiday.
George

Thanks George and PoohBear (very funny),
I will definitely try to follow up with folks in my area.

Have a safe holiday.

Congrats. As far as power for an auto car, I would suggest the CAI intake and Uni Filter as a first step. Enjoy.

Back