New member saying hi!

Hey Prime!

Just joined 2 days ago, the same day I picked up my NSX. I was supposed to have this car 5 years ago when searching for my first car, but long story short I ended up with a BMW E36 M3 instead. Now 5 years later, I have both my babies! Onto the car...

1995 Targa painted Imola Orange Pearl with ~23k miles

Exterior
Wings West front lip, sides, rear spats
Type-S style bumper mesh (in place of fogs)
OEM JDM HID headlights and HID kit
OEM JDM tail lights w/ Type-S "black H" center piece
OEM JDM reflectors and side markers
OEM Type-S side vent mesh grills
OEM Type-R door handle emblems (FOR SALE/TRADE!)
Volk F-Zero Challenge wheels 17/18

Interior
OEM Type-S shift knob
OEM Type-S steering wheel hub
Momo Millenium steering wheel (FOR SALE!)
Alpine alarm system
Reupholstered leather seats

GO FAST
K&N panel filter
Spoon straight pipes
Spoon exhaust system
Koni shocks
Eibach springs
Mugen s/s brake lines

I am going to try to mod my car after the Type-S and have begun by purchasing a Type-S steering wheel off the marketplace two days ago :smile:. (If you have anything else I don't have, PM me!!!) I hope to enjoy my stay here as much as I plan to enjoy my car. I would like to say in advance "sorry" for possibly noob threads in the future!

PS. Here's one for Mirroredshades....(dressed up for my drive to Cali)

Gordon.

Last edited:
Welcome to Prime. Congrats on having both your babies. Any pics on your NSX?

Welcome!

Don't post again until you have pics to share :wink:

congrats, we have another pre 02 imola orange here as well. Two questions though, do you guys drive on the left side of the road in B.C.? and what are the difference between the usdm headlights vs jdm ones other than the fact that the cut off line is pointed towards on coming traffic if you install it in a usdm car?

1st of all CONGRATS!!!!

2nd -
worthlesswithoutpics.jpg

congrats, we have another pre 02 imola orange here as well. Two questions though, do you guys drive on the left side of the road in B.C.? and what are the difference between the usdm headlights vs jdm ones other than the fact that the cut off line is pointed towards on coming traffic if you install it in a usdm car?

Pics are up!

We drive on the right hand side, just like the rest of North America. I have no clue what the difference is between the JDM and USDM headlight, but I thought North American NSXs didn't get HID headlights until 2002? In Japan they had HID headlights starting in 1997. I'm curious about this as well now, and the cutoffs are correct for our roads, they don't point onto oncoming traffic :confused:.

damn a the car looks sexy in imola orange, that might be best color for the flip up lights. I was not aware that the later jdm headlights have hids, well if its not aiming the beam towards on coming traffic than a hid projector should be much clearer than a non hid projector.

Back