NEW MEMBER: Prospective Future Owner...:)

Hi, just seein whats up. Not new to modified hondas or acuras...:biggrin:

But, am planning on trading my current project up for an NSX really soon. I've lurked around the board a bit, and like all the helpful information i've found.

I think i'll be leaning towards a 1993 + NSX, NSX 5spd man W/w/o Targa top, and will be wanting the $20-30K Price range.
I'll either sell my current car now, or trade the owner if he wants it in the deal...we'll see. I'm looking from now til' about the next 6mos, it's just whenever i find the right one :tongue:

Current project/Trade vehicle:
2007 Honda Civic SI w/ Navigation...

Jerm050.jpg

HINDALLAS221.jpg

and my favorite ;) HFP FTMFW!

September07004.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome...ya..taking the time to find the right one is correct, as you know this car will probably be with you for a few years to come atleast. Keep searching and start collecting the eggs in the basket.u will need it :)

Welcome. Nice Si. The price target for the car that you want isn't realistic though. Given current prices, $24k to $28k will likely get you a high mileage '91.

Clean si man! good luck on your search and welcome!

True about book values, but from what i've seen, NSX seem like a tough sale though. Seems everyone just about advertises them for months before a deal strikes...and they ususally drop their price thousands....hmm.:rolleyes:

Those actually aren't book values. Book value on the NSX has always been lower than actual market value. You're looking at possibly a $7k to $10k drop in the asking price of a decent '95 before it hits your target price.

Sure, could happen. Just not likely.

Good luck with the search. As stated before, take your time and find a good one.
Where are you located at?

Located in OK. I'm a member of KUTSUJU Racing team in Shreveport. Do you know any of them>? I met a few at HIN this year.

Naw, no shocker on the nsx. Only a plate that says NSXBISHES!!! haha:tongue:

Back