New Member / Owner - 1994 Sebring Silver

Towards the end of last year, I started shopping for both Supra MKIV and the NSX, but couldn't really make up my mind, a few months gone by and I finally stumbled upon my dream car. It was a well taken care of silver nsx, with no engine modifications, and it came with a lot of goodies. Exhaust, wheels 18/19, side skirts, Carbon fiber overlay for the interior, new seats. And a few more

I actually never sat in a NSX before until I started shopping for them. And when I saw this car, it was just love at first sight 😍

I'm located at the small spring break town of Panama City Beach, FL and there's only 3 people in my county that has an NSX. I'll be working on the exterior this year, and a few engine add ones next year. (I'll start a build tread later).

I can say that from everyone that I've meet thru here (and our FB page), has just been so damn helpful, and very welcoming.

Here's a few pics for now, and I'll add more on my future build tread. I just wanted to introduce myself for now.

Brando

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 291
welcome ,best of luck with the car...btw to the best of my knowledge there are no oem sebring 94's,so your car started life as a different color.

I too was looking at a Supra, but I think we made the right choice.:wink: The car looks great as is, but I look forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve next. Welcome!

Thanks. And yes, you're right, she originally had a black paint job.

Welcome & Congrats! Nice looking NSX!

Back