New Member of the Club

After lurking here for a while and reading this knowledge base, I decided to take the plunge. I had originally planned on holding out a few more months, but I got a great deal on a new 2018 that was sitting in a local showroom. It's Nouvelle Blue, with black interior, base seats, tech package, and ceramics. The color is unbelievable in real life. Pictures can never do it justice. Anyway, I've driven a few miles and it sounds like all of you guys are pretty good reviewers.

Attachments

• OSHJzBBsQdW31t33ymU8pw.jpg
    OSHJzBBsQdW31t33ymU8pw.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 388
welcome...did the dealer perform the gas tank replacement and other fixes if your car needed them before the sale?

welcome...did the dealer perform the gas tank replacement and other fixes if your car needed them before the sale?

Thanks. . .It was a late 2018 build and according to the dealer, did not need replacements. I also checked to make sure there were no open recalls as well.

Congrats, I too just took one off the dealer floor at a big discount.
Here in Canada, the dealers cannot order the next model year (2019) until all the previous years are gone. Knowing that, helped me score a great deal.
1095e87c5b49e7ab20aef7f2e87823c2.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here in Canada, the dealers cannot order the next model year (2019) until all the previous years are gone. Knowing that, helped me score a great deal.

Congratulations and enjoy it in the best of health.

thats a nice tidbit of info, been tracking ALL of the prices in Canada on 2017s for the past 6 months as I'm looking to get one this summer and this may add some leverage :)

Back