New member introduction

NSX Community,

I'm moving in and figured I would post a quick "hello!" I plan to finally get serious and actively begin the search for a clean example of the NSX (although it seems I should have jumped when I considered it around 20 years ago, given the current prices...šŸ˜³). I'm sure I can continue to learn from the group as I sift through the threads- lot's of great info here. Have owned (and still own) many Hondas over the years and would like to round out the "collection."

Thanks for letting me crash lounge on the couch for a bit while I get things up to speed- I'll try not to make too much of a mess...

Last edited:
Welcome to Prime! You can sleep on the couch as long as you like but we hate crashes here. I'm sure you'll be off the couch before you know it and hopefully you'll be quicker than @90210nsx . :) I too wish I hadn't waited a decade, but life...

Availability seems to be improving lately - all the best with your search! When you've made up your mind, you can also post in the NSX wanted forum.

NSX Community,

I'm moving in and figured I would post a quick "hello!" I plan to finally get serious and actively begin the search for a clean example of the NSX (although it seems I should have jumped when I considered it around 20 years ago, given the current prices...šŸ˜³). I'm sure I can continue to learn from the group as I sift through the threads- lot's of great info here. Have owned (and still own) many Hondas over the years and would like to round out the "collection."

Thanks for letting me crash lounge on the couch for a bit while I get things up to speed- I'll try not to make too much of a mess...
@Wild Turkey Ooh, good call- fixed it šŸ˜„

You're right, the inventory does seem to be improving. I've been keeping an eye on the market for quite some time now, and it appears to be shifting a bit as things economically contract. Giving me some hope!

Back