New member intro

Hello everyone,
Just want to introduce myself as a new member to the forum. I bought the car back in Aug this year and have done a few cosmetic mods to it. I've done everything in my garage so the quality is probably not professional like most of you guys but hey....I saved tons of money and had lots of fun doing them myself.
It's a '92 auto with 62K mi on the odometer. Black on black with everything stock inside and out.
[
attachment.php

I added side skirts, racing stripes, quad fog lights, LED turn signal, hood scoop, JDM license plate
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I also add a night vision rearview camera, rear skirt, re-uphostered the headliner with red felt, removed the clock and installed the Valentine one remote unit in its place, installed Momo steering wheel with NRG hub and quick release. I found this windshield mount for $6 at Kragen to mount my V1 unit in the rear window. I also put in some LED switches in place of the cigarette lighter to control my fog lights, camera and other accessories. I also did a custom engine hatch cover using the stock one and cut some holes and installed some lexan glass bought from Home Depot and even throw in some cool red LED for night lighting effect.
I'm still experimenting with the racing stripes..they are only stickers so I can remove them if I change my mind. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_0019.jpg
    IMG_0019.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0046.jpg
    IMG_0046.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,064
  • IMG_0051.jpg
    IMG_0051.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0052.jpg
    IMG_0052.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0056.jpg
    IMG_0056.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Welcome, I like your headliner and I love your rearview mirror. However even though I did not see your racing stripes on your car, I doubt I will like it. Lets see some photos =)

Nice NSX, welcome:smile: I would never put racing stripe or any type of stickers on streetable NSX

Last edited:
Back