New member in Houston area (Sugar Land, TX)

Hello...

So after quite awhile of searching for the right car, I finally the right NSX for me! I used to drive a TT Supra and I've been keeping an eye out for a replacement ever since I sold it. A few weeks ago I bought a green '94 NSX in Florida, flew out there the next day, and drove it home. Now my new baby is squeezed in the garage between the WRX and my girlfriend's Scion. I just moved here from Virginia, and I see lots of posts from people in the Houston area, but I have yet to see another NSX on the road... anyone out there?

-Adrian

Last edited:
Welcome, there are several local NSX owners in the houston area. Hope to see you at the next GTG. Pics. of your car?:smile:

You may see a red/black at Starbucks in Town Center if the weather is nice. Every once in awhile I see another NSX in Sugar Land, but they may not have been locally owned. Lots of other exotics around though. I've even seen a Porsche GT parked at Lifetime Fitness.

Hello...

So after quite awhile of searching for the right car, I finally the right NSX for me! I used to drive a TT Supra and I've been keeping an eye out for a replacement ever since I sold it. A few weeks ago I bought a green '94 NSX in Florida, flew out there the next day, and drove it home. Now my new baby is squeezed in the garage between the WRX and my girlfriend's Scion. I just moved here from Virginia, and I see lots of posts from people in the Houston area, but I have yet to see another NSX on the road... anyone out there?

-Adrian

Welcome! I have a lot of family in Virgina! Love visiting there. Hope to see you at the upcoming gtg's! Infact, this is reason enough to plan a meet! :biggrin:

You may see a red/black at Starbucks in Town Center if the weather is nice. Every once in awhile I see another NSX in Sugar Land, but they may not have been locally owned. Lots of other exotics around though. I've even seen a Porsche GT parked at Lifetime Fitness.

I think I've seen you around. I moved towards the Katy area now, but still frequent SL as my brother lives there.

See ya guys!
- Zishan

Hi, I actually work over here in Stafford.

I have a Supra (red NA) at the moment and considering my options.

Welcome to the board. I am new as well.

I am sure I will see your NSX down 59 one day! :p

I'm not in Texas Bud, but I can sure welcome you to the (rare)(and sometimes under-appreciated) Brooklands Pearl Green club!! Sweet! You will love the pure grace of this car and the brotherhood of the owners who appreciate the engineering in your new baby... Welcome!! :biggrin:

Back