New member, Hi all!

Hi everyone, I am a new member from Quebec. I will be buying an NSX within the next year or so, I am patient. Just wanted to say Hi to everyone!:smile:

Welcome!

Keep your eyes on the Canadian forum here on NSXPrime. There's some guys there that can give you advice that will save you thousands as a Canadian owner/buyer.

When you're ready to buy one, put up a post and we'll see if we can help you out!

Cheers!

Hi everyone, I am a new member from Quebec. I will be buying an NSX within the next year or so, I am patient. Just wanted to say Hi to everyone!:smile:

Welcome,, and I am glad you will be patient. Took me some time to fine a spa yellow NSX (mine is a 97). I finally found an immaculate one early this year near Pebble Beach (Pacific Grove to be exact) with 12,000 miles. No cracks on the driver seat. You will love owning and driving a NSX. Good luck in your search.:smile:

Thanks guys, yeah I am willing to take my time. I just bought an 06 G6 last summer as my daily driver. I am getting a condo next spring but I am also saving up for the NSX. I am in no rush to buy, I will when I find one in really good condition and at a price that I can deal with.

Back