New member here!

Hello everyone. I have been lurking on this board for the past 4 or 5 months learning everything that I can about the X and last Thursday I finally purchased the car of my dreams. It's a Formula Red 93 in perfect condition with 94 wheels on it. Having owned several other Hondas, this has always been my dream car and I feel that it is a dream that I actually own it. I have run out to the garage every morning just to stare in awe and remind myself that I was not dreaming. Anyway, I am in the Tampa Bay area and looking forward to meeting and learning from my fellow NSX owners!

Congrats MRFreeze.
I have had mine for a few years now and I still have run out to the garage every morning just to stare in awe and remind myself that I have not been dreaming.

Welcome, MRFreeze! I know the feeling of having to run out and check the garage, to make sure I wasn't dreaming... after 8 months of ownership I still love to walk out there and gaze at it. :D

Congratulations! For my next home, I want to build a glass view pane from the house into the garage. There was a house with this feature on Extreme Homes, but the guy just owned a Jag & Porch :D.

MRFreeze said:
I am in the Tampa Bay area and looking forward to meeting and learning from my fellow NSX owners!
There are a lot of owners in your area (and throughout Florida), and there are quite a few events scheduled by the Florida Chapter of the NSX Club of America. The chapter's website is here.

Thanks all for the welcome. I am aware of the Chin Motorsports events and am looking forward to attending after I get a little more comfortable with the car. It's been great fun so far. She gets so many looks from drivers by. Makes me want to call out of work tomorrow so I can spend some more time with her.....must resist.......

MRFreeze said:
I am aware of the Chin Motorsports events
I was referring to the events held by the NSX Club of America, such as their recent holiday dinner party.

Chin Motorsports and the NSX Club of America are two separate organizations, which share the same leader as well as many members. CMS holds the track events, NSXCA holds the social events...

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. The Windemere meet up looks like it would have been a lot of fun, especially seeing all those NSX's. It's good to see so many at one time. I have only seen three on the road here in the Tampa area in the past year or so. They are so rare!

Back