new member here

Welcome to the club. Make sure you use "Wiki." It's located at the top of the page. Also, use the "search" function. Both functions have lots of information.

Good luch in your search for a NSX.

Welcome.... enjoy the hunt... search prime wiki and posts.

If you have questions, there are quite a few people on prime who will give you great answers. They may even have some input on cars you may be considering etc.

Welcome aboard,

It seems like the NSX crowd is a bit shy here in Hawaii, i've been trying to find out about any meets for sometime but to no avail.

Aloha and Welcome to Prime. :smile: Good Luck on your search. Are you limited to cars on the Islands or are you thinking of shipping one from the mainland?

thanks to all for the welcome,,
I probably will buy in the mainland and ship here,,,, availability is limited here, I just looked at one here, has a salvage title @ clear price, if you buy local from a dealer they got you by the (you know what) here, shippings not bad from oregon or cali

Welcome onboard! If you're in the hunt for one, PM me your specs. I have one on the island I'm thinking about letting go.

:biggrin:

Welcome ! I am pretty new here too and these guys have helped me a ton in my search...if your NSX shopping and you don't know about this place lol your missing out...happy hunting...I am in the same boat, but hope to be an owner here in a couple weeks...working out a deal now

thanks again,,
what you got bjay? i'm not set on anything yet, i just spent a 100K for a new boat so it may be a few months before i'm really looking but go to know if one's available here

daH:
Happy 50th Statehood! The US really upgraded when we added our brothers and sisters from Hawaii and Alaska!

I just love your state and just spent a week in Oahu. did not see an NSX! did see lots of traffic and my daughter missed a Black Eye Pea concert because of it. landed in Kona today (Thursday) and within 15 minutes of driving north, saw a beautiful Red NSX driving south. really helped my NSX withdrawal!!!! this is our family's third visit in 4 summers to Hawaii and I could see living here a few months of the year.

Welcome to our world! the nicest people around but NSX people are different! I have had a love affair for 19 years ever since I saw my first one and finally after 17 years, bought mine 2 years ago and to quote a friend of mine who passed away describing our golf club, "It gets better everyday and so little of it is the golf" I will extend that to the NSX world, "It gets better everyday, and so little of it is the car!" in 2 years, I have met and talked to some really cool people and have even become close friends with some of them! and plan on becoming close friends with many others.

da other H

just joined up and wanted to say "aloha" to everyone, i'm not a nsx owner yet but i'm looking, and your forum is very helpfull

It's just a matter of time now. Once that demon seed has been sown it appears that the only way to avoid ownership is poverty.

"One of us...One of us..."

Welcome!

Back