New member here, any Dallas, TX folks in here?

Forgive me if this is the ultimate rookie move, but posting here in hopes to get better connected into the community. I've always dreamt of getting myself a late 90's NSX and now that I'm a real adult (debate-able) i'm starting to take my hunt for the right one more seriously. Are there any folks in here local to the DFW area? Would love to plug into the network and meet more folks involved in the NSX Community. If there's a thread or place on this site i'm obviously missing, feel free to point it out, tag it, yell at me and bang your head against the keyboard for me attempting such a rookie move. TIA

Forgive me if this is the ultimate rookie move, but posting here in hopes to get better connected into the community. I've always dreamt of getting myself a late 90's NSX and now that I'm a real adult (debate-able) i'm starting to take my hunt for the right one more seriously. Are there any folks in here local to the DFW area? Would love to plug into the network and meet more folks involved in the NSX Community. If there's a thread or place on this site i'm obviously missing, feel free to point it out, tag it, yell at me and bang your head against the keyboard for me attempting such a rookie move. TIA
The thread for our area is kinda dead if I am being honest.

I am in the metroplex, i'm in the Prosper area if you ever want to meet up and i'm not busy haha. HIt me up via DM if you like.

DFW you say? You might find a few of us hanging out at the Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference center October 24-26.

Last edited:
Sorry, not as witty as I think I am. :unsure: NSXPO is a yearly meeting of NSX owners from around the world (🇺🇸 mostly) which rotates to various locations around the country. Of all things, it will be in DFW this October! 🤠 It's a great place to see ++ iterations of colors, mods, and talk to NSX owners, and some future owners attend as well. It consists of 2 track days and then 3 days at DFW Lakes Executive Conference center from the evening of the 24th to the 26th.

Unfortunately, registration has closed. :( Grimly ironic with you being so close and yet so far while the Colorado contingent will be driving 800 miles, & it's 1300 for me. Perhaps reach out to @Valhalla in case anyone has an emergency cancelation and a spot opens up, or if some of the events are open to the public sauntering by?

I suggest you join the NSX Club of America, NSXCA, which hosts NSXPO each year, and also publishes NSX Driver. https://nsxca.org/

Last edited:
By all means join up with NSXCA.org and get registered. Send a note to Liz (the Club Secretary} about attending and you should be able to get in. You can contact her through the NSXCA website portal or directly at [email protected]. She is pretty busy so it may take a day or two for her to get back to you. Welcome aboard!

By all means join up with NSXCA.org and get registered. Send a note to Liz (the Club Secretary} about attending and you should be able to get in. You can contact her through the NSXCA website portal or directly at [email protected]. She is pretty busy so it may take a day or two for her to get back to you. Welcome aboard!
Great! thanks so much to both of you!

Back