New member from San Rafael CA

Hi folks, my name is Roland and I'm from San Rafael, CA (on the north side of San Francisco Bay). I'm gradually working my way to the NSX, and hope to start looking for that just-right 1997-2001 in the near future. I've been lurking for some time now, delving into the research process. Just wanted to say hello!

I'm coming from the S2000 world, having had my '06 for 4 years now. She's bone stock with 27k miles. I turned 50 this year and I'm not interested in modding - just keeping my rides super clean.

Attachments

• DSCN0864.jpg
    DSCN0864.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 135
Welcome bud! Coming from an AP1 and AP2 I can tell you the NSX is in a whole different league then the S. Still the S2000 is still one of my favorite cars I have owned!

Welcome, Roland!
Nice, clean S2000 you have there.
Good fortune in your NSX search.

Welcome Roland and best of luck on your search. Your S2000 definitely looks super clean. :wink:

Thanks everyone. Some careful consideration about my steep driveway will come into play here. I can just get my stock height S2000 from street to driveway without scraping, by using an angled approach. I fear a stock NSX is a bit lower and longer. It' something that cant be solved with those ramps in the gutter, either.

By the way solidol, I'll let you know if I put the S for sale - it will have to go for an NSX. I'm also from Mission Viejo.

Don't know how long you've been on the site but familiarize yourself with the NSX Wiki section which can be reached from the red action bar at the top of most pages. There's a section with information specifically for those looking to purchase an NSX. Good luck!

Back