New member from NYC

Just wanted to say hello to the NSX community . Most of you in the area already know the car . It was Billy's old NSX . This was a great addition to the stable. Not the fastest car I have , but a well balanced machine and very enjoyable just to drive around town. Looking to put a comptech supercharger kit in a few months just to give a little more push to the engine. Looking forward to meeting most of the Northeast guys in the coming months.

Attachments

• IMG_7966.jpg
    IMG_7966.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 335
Congrats and welcome to NSX ownership. Can't believe Billy sold it without us even getting our cars together at least once!!

Congrats and welcome to NSX ownership. Can't believe Billy sold it without us even getting our cars together at least once!!

I was surprise he wanted to sell it too . But he so busy with his business he didn't really get to drive the car that much . As for me , looking to get some miles on her . Let's meet up if you like to get a photoshoot .

I never checked instagram.
I was sent a pic of your car from the owner of impressive. (Very close friend).
I'll prob see you around the island.

Congrats! Beautiful NSX! Enjoy! :)

Congrats! LBBP rules! Where in NY? I also own a LBBP and I think I'm the 3rd LBBP in Long Island.

Is there some way to breed them that I'm not aware of? :biggrin:
Congrats on getting this awesome machine.

Last edited:
Back