New member from Chino Hills, CA

Hello members,

My name is Paul and I've been reading, learning alot of good stuff here in prime without introducing myself. So.. here I am with some recent pictures of my 97 NSX.

aaa.jpg

And this with my hyung

bbb.jpg

I recently ordered a set of all black ecstasy premium leather from leatherseats and some extra piece for door panels. I'll post some pictures later on.

Thank you for viewing.. and.. I love this forum... haha PRIME KILLS!

Welcome and what a sweet ride and u are a lucky son of a...u ended up getting the advan 5's..holla at me if u wanna sell them.
Anyways ur close to oc crew as well as to the LA crowd.
Come check us out..I think the oc group as a get together monthly.

Z

Wow cool, Supersonic lives in Chino Hills. he has a comptech supercharged 04 LBBP NSX. small world.

I flew to Chino Hills and purchased Supersonics old 2002 Black NSX and drove it back to Florida.

cool nice color.

Welcome to the SoCal group. Monthly meet is this Thursday, link above. Keep an eye in the SoCal section for upcoming meets and drives. Look forward to meeting you and seeing the car in person.

Last edited:
Ahn-young :wink: and congrats!

The only advice I can give is to stay away from that LMR guy above me. He likes to lure NSX owners into his monthly meets and then steals their identities. Lol! :tongue::biggrin:

The only advice I can give is to stay away from that LMR guy above me. He likes to lure NSX owners into his monthly meets and then steals their identities. Lol! :tongue::biggrin:

LOL You know me too well.

BTW I also steal their mod ideas:biggrin:

Welcome and what a sweet ride and u are a lucky son of a...u ended up getting the advan 5's..holla at me if u wanna sell them.
Anyways ur close to oc crew as well as to the LA crowd.
Come check us out..I think the oc group as a get together monthly.

Z
Z - I believe those are the T5s, not the Model 5s but the angle makes it hard to tell. BTW.. Another member in SD has recently purchased a set of T5s but i've been sworn to secrecy! lol

+1 So true! :P

She looks great Paul - great looking wheels and all-around NSX! Congrats! Jay

Welcome to the club. You better lock up that car because I will steal those wheels. lol

Congrats and welcome.
There are a few of us in the inland empire.

Car looks great and congrats! Try to make it out to the OC meets if you can. Please lead in front of Supersonic so he doesn't get anymore speeding tickets (especially now that he is going to be turbo)

Welcome to Prime!

Yes welcome, my neighbor literally behind me has a silver 92. Hit me up sometime. Welcome to prime ;)

Back