New member, fairly old owner.

Hey guys my name's Leon and I've been visiting this site for about a year already and decided to join the community! Y'all seem like a real cool bunch of people. My Dad and I bought a 1994 NSX about 2.5-3 years ago when it had about 74k miles on it. Since then, it's been used as a daily driver for a couple of months and now is a garage queen with around 90k I believe. There's actually a little story behind the ownership of the car but I'll explain in another post. Here's a couple of pics of it sitting on the driveway.

DSC00391.jpg

DSC00390b.jpg

DSC00389.jpg

DSC00394.jpg

DSC00387.jpg

It's a very beautiful car and drives like a dream except I don't think the previous owners took extremely good care of it. I believe we're the 3rd owners of this fine beast and I don't plan on letting the list grow :biggrin: . I live in San Antonio and have seen a couple of NSX's running around UTSA, where I go to school. Yeah I'm still a college kid but I like to consider myself more mature than the lot and know when to shut up. Anyways, long ol' post here so I'll just end it!

Welcome aboard!! Nice ride (of course it would be faster in Spa yellow, but any color NSX is better than none!!:biggrin: :wink: ) Enjoy the forums and just don't take it Seriously, don't ya know?:smile:

Welcome, even if it is after 3 years of ownership.
The hood looks custom, never seen it before. Got any more info on it?

Hey guys my name's Leon...

Welcome to Prime Leon. Your NSX looks to be in great shape for 90K miles.

Yeah I'm still a college kid but I like to consider myself more mature than the lot and know when to shut up.

You sound like a smart guy. Whenever people ask me for advice when meeting others, going into meetings w/ the big bosses, pitching deals to clients, etc , I usually tell them "Know when to shut up". :smile:

Leon,
Welcome aboard finally. Sweet ride,and looks like it is in great shape.:smile:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, seems like a great community that I'm about to dive into.

1) welcome
2) nice NSX
3) those exhaust tips.... ummm..... no.

1) welcome
2) nice NSX

haha

+1 on getting some new exhaust..... I vote for ARK :) Sounds relatively mean and not too loud to wake up the neighbors :biggrin:

Looks tight man - reminds me of my 91 blk/blk coupe *sigh*

1) welcome
2) nice NSX

Ha, Ha. We all wish :eek: we could import an exhaust straight out of Japan!!
I still like the look of my 1991 original tips:biggrin: !!

haha

+1 on getting some new exhaust..... I vote for ARK :) Sounds relatively mean and not too loud to wake up the neighbors :biggrin:

Looks tight man - reminds me of my 91 blk/blk coupe *sigh*

What if I want to wake the neighbors? :biggrin:

I know what you guys are saying about the exhaust, if only parts were a little cheaper!! Plus I want to do headers also instead of just the exhaust system.

Oh and as for the hood, sorry I don't have any more information on it. The previous owner had put on the cosmetic gear but I like the way it looks. If I happen to run across some more info, I'll let y'all know.

Last edited:
What if I want to wake the neighbors? :biggrin:

I know what you guys are saying about the exhaust, if only parts were a little cheaper!! Plus I want to do headers also instead of just the exhaust system.

Oh and as for the hood, sorry I don't have any more information on it. The previous owner had put on the cosmetic gear but I like the way it looks. If I happen to run across some more info, I'll let y'all know.

You just need to spend like $40 and get some new tips. You don't need a whole exhaust if you can't afford one now. But many those original tips look really dated and are wimpy. I am sure someone here wants them however, you can sell them and buy some new tips. Any exhaust place has better tips. The rest of the car is very nice... those tips are ruining it. And since as a fellow NSX owner I may somehow be associated with other NSX's in general, I ask that they look respectable. lol....

You just need to spend like $40 and get some new tips. You don't need a whole exhaust if you can't afford one now. But many those original tips look really dated and are wimpy. I am sure someone here wants them however, you can sell them and buy some new tips. Any exhaust place has better tips. The rest of the car is very nice... those tips are ruining it. And since as a fellow NSX owner I may somehow be associated with other NSX's in general, I ask that they look respectable. lol....

I understand, the tips hurt me as much as they hurt you lol

Welcome to the forum from another guy with the same tips. Somebody post some pics of better ones and I'll consider the mod.

Until then.
seeya.gif

11205DSCF0015_Medium_.JPG

back.jpg

This was my former 91 NSX with comptech tips...(I think?) with stock exhaust. I thought it looked way better than the stock 91 tips :)

Back