New Member, anxiously wanting to purchase JH4NA2160WT000037

Hi all,

In the midsts of searching the web in trying to find my dream car, I come across this web-site and finally found some peace :smile: . I'm currently not an NSX owner but am desprately trying to do so.

I'm looking for '97-'99 Red on Black (Red/Tan ok) NSX with somewhat low miles (under 60K). Also looking to spend between 35K and 48K. Now it may sound impossible but I've actually found two online that have met this criteria. The first one sold :mad: . The second I would be most thankfull if any of the more experienced NSX owners can give me any kind of heads up. I posted the VIN in the Title but here it is again JH4NA2160WT000037 , it's listed on nsxtrader.com and I'm having a hard time contacting the seller. Granted I sent an e-mail yesterday and a phone call today, and haven't heard back yet...(can you tell I'm anxious?) :biggrin:

I have looked in the market section and didn't find my criteria. If anybody has some suggestions, I would be most thankfull.

In regards to the year(s) that I'm looking for; it is my understanding that '97+ came w/3.2 6 speed + Targa top. Is there any possibility that later models came w/o the Targa. I want the Targa but when I do a search on these years I've found "coupes" and "NSX-T's".

Anyhow, I don't want to make my introduction to this website seem like I'm a book writter..hehe So again, hello all and look forward to building connections.

-Chris from Tacoma, WA

Thanks quack, in ur opinion (and anyone who might read this) which do u think is better & why?

Back