New Member And Possible New Owner

Hi I just joined here my name is Desarro and i currently drive a Honda S2000. The NSX is my favorite car of all time and im really getting the itch to take the leap into one. From what i seen and heard about this community there are some great people here. See you guys around :cool:

Mmmmm...McMuffins! We don't get them here in the UAE.

Welcome to NSXprime! You'll find this website to be a great resource for NSX information and mature owners who tell it like it is. Alot of us, myself included, are ex-S2000 owners and a few of us own both. Do a search in Prime or look through the New and Prospective owners threads as much has been discussed comparing both rides.

Ideally a garage with both would be perfect! Enjoy NSX Prime!

Have you thought of what year and body style you'd prefer for the NSX? It is definately a buyers market right now...

91-94's are all coupes, 95 - 96 are Targa's still with the 3.0L engine, and in 1997 Acura put the 3.2L V6 into the car. Most 97 thru 05 NSX's are Targa's but some specially ordered coupes were made up to 2001. No coupes were made between 2002 and 2005 for the U.S. market.

Jetpilot

Hi I just joined here my name is Desarro and i currently drive a Honda S2000. The NSX is my favorite car of all time and im really getting the itch to take the leap into one. From what i seen and heard about this community there are some great people here. See you guys around :cool:

And lucky for you, the cream of the crop live in South Florida. :)
Feel free to drop me a PM if you'd like to meet some of the locals and ask questions. I'm in the Boca/Palm Beach area but since I drive my car on average 100 miles/day, I'm usually in Lauderdale a lot. Nice to have a new local member on board.

Mmmmm...McMuffins! We don't get them here in the UAE.

Welcome to NSXprime! You'll find this website to be a great resource for NSX information and mature owners who tell it like it is. Alot of us, myself included, are ex-S2000 owners and a few of us own both. Do a search in Prime or look through the New and Prospective owners threads as much has been discussed comparing both rides.

Ideally a garage with both would be perfect! Enjoy NSX Prime!

Have you thought of what year and body style you'd prefer for the NSX? It is definately a buyers market right now...

91-94's are all coupes, 95 - 96 are Targa's still with the 3.0L engine, and in 1997 Acura put the 3.2L V6 into the car. Most 97 thru 05 NSX's are Targa's but some specially ordered coupes were made up to 2001. No coupes were made between 2002 and 2005 for the U.S. market.

Jetpilot

Thanks for the info. So in order for me to get the 3.2 from the factory ill need to get a 97 and up. I didnt know that. See i learned something on my 1st day lol.

And lucky for you, the cream of the crop live in South Florida. :)
Feel free to drop me a PM if you'd like to meet some of the locals and ask questions. I'm in the Boca/Palm Beach area but since I drive my car on average 100 miles/day, I'm usually in Lauderdale a lot. Nice to have a new local member on board.

Ill take you up on that offer. Ive meet a few owners at a few car shows and they all seem like really cool people. Going to a meet would be nice. Ill shoot you a PM in the next couple of days. Thanks.

Thanks for the info. So in order for me to get the 3.2 from the factory ill need to get a 97 and up. I didnt know that. See i learned something on my 1st day lol.

Ill take you up on that offer. Ive meet a few owners at a few car shows and they all seem like really cool people. Going to a meet would be nice. Ill shoot you a PM in the next couple of days. Thanks.

There are a few people here that know a LOT about the car. NSXtasy (keN SaX) is the resident tire guru, LarryB is the "all things mechanical" god, BrianK is the electrical expert and Pbassjo is the body/paint savant.

There are a lot of other members who possess a weatlth of knowledge. We're a tight knit community with 2 things in common. We all drive NSXs and we all have small penises. :biggrin:

There are a few people here that know a LOT about the car. NSXtasy (keN SaX) is the resident tire guru, LarryB is the "all things mechanical" god, BrianK is the electrical expert and Pbassjo is the body/paint savant.

There are a lot of other members who possess a weatlth of knowledge. We're a tight knit community with 2 things in common. We all drive NSXs and we all have small penises. :biggrin:

In Hugh's case, we've all wondered small or maybe no penis at all...:biggrin::biggrin::wink:

dsc00831fa7.jpg

You might wanna ask Hugh some fashion accessory tips or how to match your shoes and dress...:biggrin: (we luv u man/?woman!):wink:

Last edited:
God, I can't wait for Toronto! As soon as they announce the dates we all need to make our Auto Train reservations. On the way home we should seriously think about taking Skyline Drive/Blue Ridge Parkway to the Dragon for a couple of days. It will be the height of foliage season and an unforgettable drive.

Welcome to Prime - i'm also a 3 time s2000 owner and it seems to be a logical transition to the nSX :)

I couldn't let go of my s2000 so I have both but this is a great community!

With the prices of cars going down I would definitely pick up a 2002+ car, save you a lot of money down the road and you get a much nicer car IMO.

rick

Welcome :smile:

As you've already noted in your OP and seen in the responses there are some great people here and wealth of information to be had. I learn something every time I sign in here!!

Good luck and enjoy your search

Larry

Last edited:
Welcome to Prime - i'm also a 3 time s2000 owner and it seems to be a logical transition to the nSX :)

I couldn't let go of my s2000 so I have both but this is a great community!

With the prices of cars going down I would definitely pick up a 2002+ car, save you a lot of money down the road and you get a much nicer car IMO.

rick

Ive been trying to sell my s2000 for like a year now. Ive gone thru 3 part outs and everytime im gettin ready to sell it. I end up keeping it because i just cant see myself without it lol. When i get out of school ill be looking into having both lol.

Welcome :smile:

As you've already noted in your OP and seen in the responses there are some great people here and wealth of information to be had. I learn something every time I sign in here!!

Good luck and enjoy your search

Larry

Thanks for the welcome. Im loving the site more and more as i search thru it.

Back