New Mecedes CL class

NetViper said:
I don't know if I like it or not. Looks kind of boring.
[/url]

Looks like what they did with the Audi TT. Took a unique design and put it in front of a committee. Wollah!... Boring.

It's no C6 that's for sure... :wink:

I think it looks like arse.

Has a Buick front end with an Acura RL rear end (no creativity from MB on this one).

Boring in those pics, but I'm sure it is a nice car. It wil look better when AMG gets a piece of it. :wink:

the frontend looks a lot more like a Hundai.. it looks bulky, totally not what coupe stand for...

AND THOSE 80's MERCEDES WHEELS!!!!! (couple with dusty brake pads comes standard with all Mercedes and BMW) Yeap, the nightmare of every autodetailer had returned.

but I guessed it really doesn't matter isn't it, the CL is never mean to be pretty.

Looks very Generic to what my definition to a MB is...and from my translation it looks more like a CLK than a CL. If it is a CL then it should be a cheap copy.

Klayton said:
Hmmm...

CL500 5,5l V8 388hp 105 850€
M6 5l V10 507hp 109 000€

Sorry Benz.

Maybe you should compare the CL55/CL63 (whatever the new designation will be) to the M6. More dough, but a lot more car.

Then it would be "sorry, BMW".

LeftLane said:
Maybe you should compare the CL55/CL63 (whatever the new designation will be) to the M6. More dough, but a lot more car.

Then it would be "sorry, BMW".

You just answerd yourself. :)

Back