New McLaren video

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s3X2E9NLCKg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s3X2E9NLCKg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

My new dream car.

I know it has been said before but this is what Honda should have brought out as the new NSX.

I like it but it's not as breath taking as the F1 was. Two things I dont like are the gill like side air scoops, think a single would of looked cleaner and the rims are ugly. Other than those two things its a great looking car, looks like it has several design cues from the HSC concept car.

Its 225K, why are you guys comparing it to an F1? this isn't a $1M car.

I dont like it that much. Looks like its over weight. Kind of feels like a chick that could be hot if she worked out and lost 30bls. But that is just what I think.

My understanding was that the final pricing was more like $400K. :confused:

Base is 225-250.

Watch this video and tell me if the background music at the 3 minute mark is familiar... hahaha... OK who stole it from who??? Its the format67 NSX song!!!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zvjEQDNXlhU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zvjEQDNXlhU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
FWIW, IMHO the MP4-12C looks better in person than in pictures, kind of like the GT-R.

I've seen both the F1 and the MP4-12C in the flesh, and still like the MP4-12C. (Besides can't afford an F1 anyways)

The only funky part is the way that the side mirrors look, weird in similar ways as the original F512TR that they have to be positioned far away from the body in order to be able to be able to see over the rear quarter panels of the car. (They are indeed functional in that department though..)

Turbo2Go is indeed correct in regards to pricing it is supposed to be between 225K-250K when it goes on sale next year.

You can go to the McLaren Automotive's website and configure one with different wheels as well as side air scoops.

Can't wait till I get to test drive one sometime next year.

This is the way that I would configure mine :cool:

Attachments

• pearlwhitemclaren.jpg
    pearlwhitemclaren.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 44
  • pearlwhitemclaren2.jpg
    pearlwhitemclaren2.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 39
  • pearlwhitemclaren3.jpg
    pearlwhitemclaren3.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 38
  • pearlwhitemclaren4.jpg
    pearlwhitemclaren4.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 43
It looks like the likely what could have been the next step in the evolution of the NSX.

to me it looks like a more exotic R-8...:cool:

Its 225K, why are you guys comparing it to an F1? this isn't a $1M car.

Yes but part of that cost is inherent in the fact that it was an ultra low production vehiicle...the have to cover the R&D costs...less production equals higher vehicle costs, and just because a car cost a million dollars doesn't mean it's good looking. There are several million dollar cars I don't think are as good looking as the Mclaren above.

Base is 225-250.

Watch this video and tell me if the background music at the 3 minute mark is familiar... hahaha... OK who stole it from who??? Its the format67 NSX song!!!

Hi

Yes that is Heavy Rain Ethan Mars Theme from the latest Heavy Rain game that is not out yet. I can't find it anywhere.

So what I did was to download this and then use Format Factory on it to get the audio. And then add it to my many Ipod's.

Back to the car. This is so out of my league. Yes the NSX was too, but I got one. But this is really out of my league. Fine looking car. The F1 looks more exotic than this one. But it is a lot cheaper. Not that it will matter at all as I will never buy one.

Regards

Hi

Yes that is Heavy Rain Ethan Mars Theme from the latest Heavy Rain game that is not out yet. I can't find it anywhere.

So what I did was to download this and then use Format Factory on it to get the audio. And then add it to my many Ipod's.

Back to the car. This is so out of my league. Yes the NSX was too, but I got one. But this is really out of my league. Fine looking car. The F1 looks more exotic than this one. But it is a lot cheaper. Not that it will matter at all as I will never buy one.

Regards

Merry Christmas:
http://www.sc-customs.com/storage/Nick Ingman and Terry Devine-King - Mars (Heavy Rain).mp3

Back