New Lambo with Gen 2 NSX Formula Elements

I believe the Temerario will be the 2nd cheapest hybrid super car that has 3 electric motors. It's crazy to think how no car with the same formula as the NC1 that's cheaper has been released since the original NC1 was. And now Lamborhini will offer it for around $300K but 9 years later. (The Temerario was unveiled in 2024 and the NC1 was unveiled in 2015). That's a long time and shows just how futuristic the NSX was when it was released.

Plus I see some other similarities besides the 3 electric motors: Lamborghini has discarded their long term signature oversized headlights for for a new thin headlight shape that's similar to the NSX. And just like the NSX Type-S, the Temerario's primary launch color used by the press car is a matte paint.

From some angles the Temerario looks vaugely like an Audi to me. Like the Huracan, I still see the Audi / R8 influence in it. Although I think the Temerario looks slightly more Audi like than the Huracan did. Since there supposedly won't be an R8 version of this car, I wonder if that's on purpose?

yep they had the formula years before the others..

I had a first year LP560. A lot more tech now, for a little more money. Tempting. I love the new model in blue. Wasn’t impressed with the reliability of build quality of the 2010 Lambo era. Wicked depreciation too.

Back