New Intro

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to make a quick intro being that I'm the proud new owner of a Black/Black '03 (as of a couple weeks ago :smile: ). I'll spare the tale of 17 years of lust but needless to say the juice is definitely worth the squeeze.

I've loaded up a few pics <a href="http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=9417">HERE</a>. Aside from the tinted windows, it's bone stock. Perfectly clean slate for modification when some cash gets freed up.

I've been lurking on prime for a few years and have to say this is truly an invaluable resource (thanks to all). Hopefully I'll be able to add, if only in some small way, to this community.

Quick Story > In the past I'd always seen exotics and their drivers tooling along at the speed limit and thought why aren't they pushing it. So after a while I concluded that they probably wicked it up when no other cars were around so as not to get unnecessary attention. Then after driving the NSX a few times I found myself going the speed limit and the revelation was not that I was worried about attention, it was that I never wanted to reach my destination because then the fun would end.:tongue:

Anyway, I live in SE VA (peninsula) so if there are any locals on here PM me if you want to meet up or something.

Take care - JR

Welcome aboard!

Welcome JR. You don't know what you are into. You now are officially an NSX addict. You took your first big puff off the Go-Fast-Crack pipe. :biggrin:
Glad your here. Enjoy.....

Back