New installment to my NSX, people looking for Carbon fiber parts, look here bay area!

My boy Cesar at Nor Cal auto styles in fremont Northern CA hooked it up once again. Lowest Price that i could find shipped was $490 on ebay, and he managed to beat that picked up locally at his shop. So if you are in the bay area and need carbon fiber products, no one can beat his prices, he actually drives down to Seibon and Vis and hand picks all the products to make sure no defects, i figure thats better than gambling on shipping via internet sites.
Their number is 510-360-9999 if anyone is interested in using them.

IMG_0045.jpg

IMAG1243.jpg

IMAG1246.jpg

btw, I got the wing for $450 picked up. CAN'T BEAT IT!!!

Hey RJ,

Like those Advan wheels.... is that the Dark Gun Metallic finish?

Mike

thanks, but they aren't real advans haha, they are replicas... rota g-forces in hyper black finish. its kinda gunmetal metallic with a black background

So what parts do they have? Anything for the s2000?

Where is the shop locally at?

check out his website, he might not stock all s2000 parts, but he can get pretty much anything. Also if you pick up at his shop, he gives a cash discount vs his website prices

his addy:
Cesar
45450 Industrial Place
Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 360-9999

Did you get your ducted hood from him?

i used to have a 95 brookland nsx, which i bought my nsxr vis hood from him. fit much better than my current one...

The hood that is on my car now, came with the car... its not vis or seibon, i think its taitec

Back