New Houston guy saying hello !

Just wanted to say hello to all the Houston member's especially to Fastrunner. Been a huge car guy for 30yr's, drove MR2's for 21yr's, and a Lexus SC300 with a T78 2JZGTE swap but hope to have an NSX in the near future, I miss the mid-engine car's alot.

I was currently looking for a '91 or '92 NSX, driving an '02 4Runner 4x4 now, and hoping to do a trade-in but it seem's this may not be feasible although I have one of the owner's of the dealership I worked for willing to make sure I get my NSX.

Anyway I just wanted to say hello and I look forward to meeting some Houston member's in the future.

Gregg

Well you might as well make the breakfast GTG this weekend. If you want an NSX, then going to a meet will push you over the edge like it did me. BTW I've owned 3 MR2's myself.:smile:

Welcome..... I agree that you should join us for breakfast this Saturday. It'll give you a chance to meet everyone and check out our rides. You might even pick up a point or two from some of the long term owners...

Lookin' forward to seeing you there....

Dennis

I wish I could join you guy's this weekend but I already have plan's but thank's for the invite, I definitely hope to hangout with everyone sometime soon. Tell yall what I'm putting together a lunch and cruise for my houston Ferrarichat friend's and kindly extend an invitation to yall. I'm shooting for a saturday in April, no date has been set yet, because of the great cruising weather. I have talked with 'The Tilted Kilt' about this we just not have sat down and worked out the detail's. They have a huge covered patio that overlook's alot of the parking, great food and the women are HOT just checkout their website and you'll agree.

Anyway thank's for the warm welcome:smile: ,
Gregg

I wish I could join you guy's this weekend but I already have plan's but thank's for the invite, I definitely hope to hangout with everyone sometime soon. Tell yall what I'm putting together a lunch and cruise for my houston Ferrarichat friend's and kindly extend an invitation to yall. I'm shooting for a saturday in April, no date has been set yet, because of the great cruising weather. I have talked with 'The Tilted Kilt' about this we just not have sat down and worked out the detail's. They have a huge covered patio that overlook's alot of the parking, great food and the women are HOT just checkout their website and you'll agree.

Anyway thank's for the warm welcome:smile: ,
Gregg

Is that off 6 and Westheimer? If so, I've been there a few times. It's down the street from my house.

Btw, welcome

Is that off 6 and Westheimer? If so, I've been there a few times. It's down the street from my house.

Btw, welcome
Yes it is and it's also just down the street from my house, I have lived in BriarVillage, behind the McDonald's and Academy, for 35yr's. Um your too close for us not to meet up for a drive and a little TILTED KILT lol!!

Gregg

Whoa, you are literally across the street. I'm down Westheimer a bit towards Cinco Ranch. But I pass by there daily. :smile:

Look forward to seeing you at the Breakfast meet, if you are attending.

Whoa, you are literally across the street. I'm down Westheimer a bit towards Cinco Ranch. But I pass by there daily. :smile:

Look forward to seeing you at the Breakfast meet, if you are attending.
Sorry cannot make the 'breakfast meet' other commitment's already. I know where your at basically, just a short drive through G.B.P where I used to work. I used to fish the Cinco lake's alot also.

Hey yesterday morning at around 5:30am I cruised next to an NSX on Westheimer around the Wilcrest area that was awesome. It was dark so I could not tell if it was black or a dark blue but on the rear window was a 'Houston AutoWorkz' sticker. Also it had an indash dvd playing.

Who ever it was I was in the silver/gray 4Runner that drove next to you, and honked, until Beltway 8 were I turned off. Anyway sweet car!!!

Gregg

PS,
I have decided to put the NSX on the back burner, atleast until I payoff the
4Runner, so I can start racing kart's again. I was the tire man for a Porsche team yesterday at the NASA event and the racing bug has been reborn LOL!

Attachments

• DSC00152.jpg
    DSC00152.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 32
Back