New here

Hello everyone,

My name is Mitchell and I signed up here to find out every little detail about NSXs and what a wonderful car they are....I own a Twinturbo 300zx which is my recreational sports car now and I want another one.....I don't like supras...boring,....I'd love to get my hands on an FD but they have so many problems more than my Z....I absolutely love the NSX...its uncanny ability to be the lightest japanese sports car out there....I love the bodystyle of the earlier generation...(I don't know what years are which so please help me out...)..I like the bodystyle before the 03' model....the flip up headlights....

However...this will be my weekend car and nothing more maybe a night out on the town maybe....my Z is a street track car and is nothing more than that...I would like to be able to do a turbo setup on this car or even a SC but benefits of a SC aren't many and a turbo'd NSX to me is the way to go.

I did do some looking around and did find some good info but would like to have anyone on here that could show me the ropes of one the best looking cars out there other than my Z!:)

Thanks guys

i'll be the first to welcome you then ;) please meet Mr.faq page, he has everything you could ever want to know. Most guys here have a hell of a lot of knowledge (bordering on disturbing) of the nsx and are nice people to boot!

Im new here too. Sorry i didnt introduce myself, and excuse me for leaching off your post

but... my name is Denny and I am soon going to be an NSX owner. I'm currently in the process of selling my RX7 FD, even though I know I'm gonna hate myself for parting with it later. I had it for about 5 years and I've probably put more money into the maintenence than I pay insurance + gas combined. I'm just pretty sick of always having to worry about something going wrong. Im pretty much in the same boat as mitchell up there...

Welcome to NSX prime Mitchell and Denny.

As ajnsx mention, FAQ is the 1st plc to chk it out :) Lots of info and very nice forum here.

Remember to post your NSX pics when u guys get one!

I sold my 3000GT twin turbo for NSX, love it and going to keep it for long long time :D

Welcome both
Denny, check out the Northwest Region forum for events in the Bay Area - we just had our monthly meet on Saturday. You could have met up with a great bunch of guys & chance to see about 16+ NSX's all together in one place. You'll be very welcome at the next event.
Incidentally, if looking for a local NSX, Steve Howe had a very clean 92 white/black there for sale - that is very much worthwhile pursuing if you are the market now. Its a great looking car, 57K miles if I remember.

Thanx D'cosse

I actually had my eyes set on this one: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17362

The wheels arent exactly my taste, but so far everything checks out ok (according to FAQ check list)... I was just wondering if there are any mechanics in san jose that specialize in NSX's that i can take the car to for a full inspection? Or maybe if any of you are free this weekend wanna tag along with me and check out the car (its in fremont)?

Anyway, those meets sound very interesting. I was a pretty active member of the RX7 community and it would be awesome to meet with the NSX crowd.

ajnsx said:
Most guys here have a hell of a lot of knowledge (bordering on disturbing) of the nsx...
That's the funniest thing I've read in while! And true... :p :D

Back