New here just posted my Nsx for sale and it’s not coming up

Hello everyone as the title says I’m new here so need some help...just posted my Nsx for sale and it’s not showing up wondering what I did wrong or does a take a while for it to show up? Thank you for the help

Last edited:
busted......

This is my private number call me if you like 619-244-9024 and I will be more then happy to answer any of your questions ...I do have a dealership that is also trying to help me sell it but their number is completely different google it if you don’t believe me Event motoring San Diego ...and if your talking about wholesale auto source that was a wholesale dealership I had and is now closed.

I already traced the dealership from the tag holder on the rear of your nsx. It’s on a dealer website and it can stay on the dealer website.

You have no history here and should have disclosed it is listed online by a dealership. You also said you are second owner but carfax shows 5 owners. The dealership can register here and list as a sale by a dealer.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Like I said I am new and read the rules it didn’t say anything about me having to disclose that I have it under consignment at a local dealership unless I missed something and I can post the car fax for all to see if you wish...and I will explain why you think it has 5 owners what you are seeing is when the vehicle came from Canada it was issued a California title to the same owner on 5/7/97 then on 3/29/00 the title was updated (doesn’t say anything about a new owner)because the original owner lost the title and filed for another one and then on 3/23/05 I financed it and on 9/22/09 I paid it off so it shows new owner again because the bank released the title and removed themselves as the lien holder but that’s still me ..and on 1/22/14 I removed my ex from the title so that’s why it shows that ....anyways wish you could be more understanding as you implied I am a new member and did read the rules and thought I had followed them correctly ...I always thought forums were here so like minded people can help one another especially when a new member is unaware of how things work and might have made a mistake but then to punished for the mistake instead of being helped doesn’t seem right ...anyways thank you and happy holiday[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Like I said I am new and read the rules it didn’t say anything about me having to disclose that I have it under consignment at a local dealership unless I missed something and I can post the car fax for all to see if you wish...and I will explain why you think it has 5 owners what you are seeing is when the vehicle came from Canada it was issued a California title to the same owner on 5/7/97 then on 3/29/00 the title was updated (doesn’t say anything about a new owner)because the original owner lost the title and filed for another one and then on 3/23/05 I financed it and on 9/22/09 I paid it off so it shows new owner again because the bank released the title and removed themselves as the lien holder but that’s still me ..and on 1/22/14 I removed my ex from the title so that’s why it shows that ....anyways wish you could be more understanding as you implied I am a new member and did read the rules and thought I had followed them correctly ...I always thought forums were here so like minded people can help one another especially when a new member is unaware of how things work and might have made a mistake but then to punished for the mistake instead of being helped doesn’t seem right ...anyways thank you and happy holidays[/FONT][/FONT]

I smelllllellellll what the rso is cookin.....

I love this site. I swear, with threads like this, who needs cable tv?

Also, RSO and Lud, maybe you consider charging for dealer posts. I mean, this is an enthusiast's website, no? We contribute our own funds. Seems like 5% commission or whatever BAT charges ought to be enough to sustain the site. Just a thought that I am sure you already considered.

Back