New Here, Doing my research

Hello everyone,
my name is Corbin and I drive a World Rally Blue Subaru WRX, But I'm completely enchanted by the Honda/Acura NSX. A little about myself: I'm currently going to school in Charlotte, NC for motorsports engineering and In my free time I do as much photography as possible. I'm a total gearhead and love to talk and learn about cars. While I love my wrx to death, I really want to get into a NSX. So I joined here to further my knowledge, because right now I know VERY little about them.

Hello everyone,
my name is Corbin and I drive a World Rally Blue Subaru WRX, But I'm completely enchanted by the Honda/Acura NSX. A little about myself: I'm currently going to school in Charlotte, NC for motorsports engineering and In my free time I do as much photography as possible. I'm a total gearhead and love to talk and learn about cars. While I love my wrx to death, I really want to get into a NSX. So I joined here to further my knowledge, because right now I know VERY little about them.

Welcome to the forum, Corbin,

I see that you are located in NC. There is a very active community of NSX owners here in NC. Many are located in or near Charlotte and even more over here near Raleigh where I live. On the first Saturday of every month there is a major cruise (Cars n Coffee) near Charlotte and one over here in Raleigh (Brier Creek Mall). Several NSX owners regularly attend both events. This might be a good opportunity to meet a few owners and see several NSX's at the same time. I'm sure many if not all would more than willings to provide a ride as well. View the Southeastern forum for more details on these as well as other events.

I can tell you that we are planning an event for spring - probably May - to be held at Foreign Cars Italia in Greensboro. We have done this now for several years and usually attract 20+ NSX's. By the way, Foreign Cars Italia currently has a '98 Yellow NSX for sale at their Greensboro location.

Good luck in your search. This forum is filled with a lot of great information on these amazing cars...and the owners & participants of this forum are generally very willing to share their experience and expertise. You'll find everyone from owners who have just recently purchased their cars to long time original purchase owners.

John K in Raleigh

Back