New guy saying hello

Whats up everyone.:D

My name is Fadi, pronounced "faadee" and i am from MI. I thought i would stop by and say hello. I respect all cars. If you are a car enthusiast, you are my friend:cool:

Anyways, nothing special. just saying hello. Hope to join the fun with you guys on here. And if there are any NSX's that ever wanna play around in the MI area, make sure to hollar at me:D

Welcome dude.. The Z06 is a trick car. Definitely my favorite 'vette, ever.

Ravi:D

Hey Fadis, welcome to NSX Prime!!!

Just don't mention evil words like... Z06... and we'll all love you too. :D

Be sure to check out the gallery at the top right corner! lots of cool photos and videos. :) plus check out the photo gallery forum -- the playground of Single Samuari and his many lady friends. ;) Since you like cars, i'm sure you'll appreciate those pix too. :p

T Bell said:
Fadi do you ever get your car out to Gingerman, Mid Ohio, Graten, or Road America ever???? If not, you gotta go! It is the most fun ever to be able to go lap after lap driving your car the way it should be driven and NOT get into trouble!!!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome, much appreciated!

No, i have never been there. I actually did autox for the first time ever down on Bowling Green, KY and i am ADDICTED. i got 3rd place out of 22 Z06's and man, what a rush. i thought drag racing was fun until i did some auto-x. I hope i can meet up with some of you sometime that are from the area and we can go together..that would be awesome.:D

Back