New guy fishin around.

Hey X owners of America...and everywhere else.

I'm just taking a look at your site...currently in a new Z, but am getting real tired of seeing them everywhere I look.
They are like the new Mustang, as much as I hate to say it.
LOL.

Anyways, been on ebay with no luck and autotrader as well.
Just thought I'd hang out here and bs, and check out your 'cars for sale' thread.

Laterz.

Zslut said:
Hey X owners of America...and everywhere else.

I'm just taking a look at your site...currently in a new Z, but am getting real tired of seeing them everywhere I look.
They are like the new Mustang, as much as I hate to say it.
LOL.

Anyways, been on ebay with no luck and autotrader as well.
Just thought I'd hang out here and bs, and check out your 'cars for sale' thread.

Laterz.
Do you mean X5 owners, RX owners, most of us here drive NSX's!!! Just thought that I'd give you a "friendly" heads up, before the flames start!!!
Just keep checking here and the other places you visit, be patient, the wait is worth it!:biggrin:

Welcome Zslut...

I have a 240 as well. Also owned a 260(74) and
280(75). I love the older Zs, all of mine have been original, the 260 was a rust bucket but it got me through college. The 75 was the wife's 64k miles, sold it to a supposed collector, he is letting it sit and rust on a car lot... 240 is unrestored orig, with about 52K miles on it...

I am one that Calls My NSX an X... So no big deal here.

Again welcome.

I have a 1990 300ZX TT Stage III

len3.8 said:
Welcome Zslut...

I have a 240 as well. Also owned a 260(74) and
280(75). I love the older Zs, all of mine have been original, the 260 was a rust bucket but it got me through college. The 75 was the wife's 64k miles, sold it to a supposed collector, he is letting it sit and rust on a car lot... 240 is unrestored orig, with about 52K miles on it...

I am one that Calls My NSX an X... So no big deal here.

Again welcome.
And I call the NSX "My little Honda"

Back