New gray NSX spotted in SFrancisco

Did not see it myself but my son who lives in the city has seen it twice. First time few weeks back he said it was quiet and just saw it (may have been in all electric mode) then last week he said he saw it, thought it was a Ferrari, and sounded incredible. He is usually good at capturing things on his phone so not sure how he did not capture it. My dream car but with recent aircraft purchase/lessons not in my immediate future. Cant wait to really see one.

Ted
2000 Honda S2000 (vin 176)
2007 Z4 MCoupe

one my son saw twice, had no camoflauge. Gotta believe it was some Honda exec. cant wait to see one for real...

Did not see it myself but my son who lives in the city has seen it twice. First time few weeks back he said it was quiet and just saw it (may have been in all electric mode) then last week he said he saw it, thought it was a Ferrari, and sounded incredible. He is usually good at capturing things on his phone so not sure how he did not capture it. My dream car but with recent aircraft purchase/lessons not in my immediate future. Cant wait to really see one.

Ted
2000 Honda S2000 (vin 176)
2007 Z4 MCoupe

Is that you Klaus?

:biggrin:

Back